Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Starting lineup with Britt added

Started by Danny J, January 18, 2010, 02:31:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Danny J

You guys think that britt will continue to be in the starting lineup in place of farmer? I think that britt should continue to get the nod in the starting lineup. He plays great D and only takes good looks when shooting. I think if pel would continue to start the same 5 for an extended period of time we may be able to gel a little better as a team and get some consistancy. I think pel needs to encourage britt to shoot a little more because we are in DESPERATE need of another long range shooter to help spread the D.

UltimateHog

Yes, why you ask?

Jemal Farmer

vs Texas 0 points
@ Miss State 0 points
vs Alabama 0 points

Sit the bench, JUNIOR.
Quote from: cityhog on January 14, 2012, 04:48:21 pm
I'll honestly be shocked if CMA ever goes above .500 in conference play as coach here.

Danny J

Quote from: UltimateHog on January 18, 2010, 02:36:42 am
Yes, why you ask?

Jemal Farmer

vs Texas 0 points
@ Miss State 0 points
vs Alabama 0 points

Sit the bench, JUNIOR.
Not good for a junior. I think he is too small to play the SF position in the sec. I think pel should move him to the 2 spot and let him shoot mid range shots. I noticed he can hit the midrange shots. One thing I have noticed about this team is everything is either right at the rim or a 3 point shot.

Nearly every team either shoots layins or 3's.  I don't see the midrange jumper even practiced much anymore.  I hope Washington's problem is a healing injury and I doubt Welsh will ever play real smart.  Its too late for that.  Our second 5 will get better if they can get in games but with us being borderline short of talent, it will be hard for them to get long minutes.  Nolan used to send in the second wave enmasse and run the legs off the opposing team.  We don't appear to have that option.

Breems

I would like to see him start over Welsh, but that's really just due to short observations... I'm sure someone could point out the advantages and disadvantages.  Boar... Randy...?
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

The Boar War

Quote from: UltimateHog on January 18, 2010, 02:36:42 am
Yes, why you ask?

Jemal Farmer

vs Texas 0 points
@ Miss State 0 points
vs Alabama 0 points

Sit the bench, JUNIOR.

I really would like to see him get his shot back.  The guy is snake bit right now.  If I remember correctly he didn't take a shot against UT and MSU.  He took one shot (a good layup that circled the rim and went out) and missed two free throws.  We are going to need offensive contribution from the three at some point. 

labb

Farmer needs to bring his mid range game out of the closet..He does have one and it can be pretty good.