Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Watched Madden play last night

Started by Tick Hog, January 16, 2010, 11:23:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tick Hog

I work in the area and watched him play several times last year. Last night was the first peak I've had at him this year. Granted he's not playing the best com petion but the kids a freak. Last year he played down low being 6 5 at a small school. This year he has the point and really gets the other players involved. That says a lot for the kid because he could score on his own just about anytime he wants. His attitude last year wasn't up to par but he was just a soph. When things weren't going good he would call out others on the floor are jab at the refs.

This year when things go wrong he just steps his game up and plays harder which shows maturity. He is 6 5 and very thin but hopefully will fill out some by the time he gets to college. I haven't seen a kid with his size have the ball skills that he has in high school. He can jump out of the gym and moves really well. He doesn't have a great outside shot but hopefully he can work on that. He does most of his scoring as a slasher.

He comes from a great family have talked to both his mom and dad their both class acts.

Danny J

Yeah we really need guards with size and the ability to shoot from range. I really hope he works on his outside shot.

Tick Hog

I was thinking the same thing but by reading post on here everybody is talking how long its been since we have had a stud slasher. Well i can promise you one thing if we sign him problem solved.

dougieritch

Danny J

Quote from: tick hog on January 16, 2010, 11:31:35 pm
I was thinking the same thing but by reading post on here everybody is talking how long its been since we have had a stud slasher. Well i can promise you one thing if we sign him problem solved.
Slasher is great but we really need more shooters. We only have one shooter on our team and it is hard to spread the floor with one shooter. I think britt needs to shoot a little more. More than welsh anyways.

Tick Hog

Totally agree hopefully Ricky Scott can fill that need.

Danny J

Quote from: tick hog on January 17, 2010, 12:16:03 am
Totally agree hopefully Ricky Scott can fill that need.
Me too but I can not find any film on him so I dont know how well he can stroke it