Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Welcome back Michael Washington

Started by porkinsons disease, January 16, 2010, 02:45:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

porkinsons disease

I assume you are getting healthier.Please continue to show up the rest of the year.
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

eathill5

AMEN!!!! Bout time he showed up.   Maybe getting dominated by Varnardo opened his eyes.
Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on December 30, 2010, 02:51:51 am
He is a bad person... I read this thread specifically to say this.
Gus doesn't love Arkansas, you, or Jesus. Only Gus.
Get over it.
Quote from: swoopeshog on January 08, 2011, 09:36:34 pm
guvhog and band geek are both idiots

midwestcityhog

BigSexyHog

He makes this team better.  Hopefully he continues to lead this team
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

TNhawgfan

I was thinking the same thing. Wash was a beast today. We need that every game
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

scottagee

Quote from: midwestcityhog on January 16, 2010, 02:47:57 pm
FORTSON makes Washington better!

Washington made Washington better today. Fortson can't give him the desire for a rebound or the fire to stuff his man on defense. This was the first time this year I have seen him like this. You get this every game and you are 8-10 points better as a team.

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

fred ziffel

Washington slipping the screen and driving for the monster dunk was a thing of beauty..as was the fast break no-look pass to him from Clarke for the rim rattler....when Washington plays his game we win. Fortson definitely helps make him better also.
"Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs."

Mr.Mabry

You could here the Bama players whispering on the bench

"mama here comes that man"

GO HOGS!!!

jchill

I am hoping that he will keep it up also. I cannot help but to think that he has been really suffering from that lower back injury. Let's pray that he will stay healthy for the rest of the year. I also believe that he realizes that his time at Arkanasas is coming to an end and he wants to end it on a positive note.

Hogbody

He played up to his potential today

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

fantom

Seems to me he's been the only one showin' up the last three years. He almost blew out his knee carrying the team on his back two years ago. Thats at least a year and a half rehab.