Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thank YOU! Britt is Starting!!

Started by aredwolfrazorback, January 16, 2010, 12:48:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

aredwolfrazorback

With all the beers and all the cheers, I'm a hog fan for the rest of my years.

UA 2010
ASU 2008

thirtythree

3kgthog

He's a waste. He provides nothing offensively.

Ray Piggers

Quote from: 3kgthog on January 16, 2010, 01:09:40 pm

A waste? Hardly.

Ive been calling for this for a while now. He's one of our longer guards, an excellent defender, and he's shooting the ball better (see current game)
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

Fillmore Slim

Very good game by Britt.  Also, I think it's no coincidence that we played well down the stretch and Welsh was camped out at the end of the bench.  Would have liked to see a few more minutes for Bryant, but overall, a good job by all Razorbacks.

lookinupthehill

And Welsh had, what, like 5 mins. Another big plus.

aristotle

Nor is he expected to. But he's our best on-ball defender and that is valuable.

kingofdequeen

his shot is underrated, and its his fault.  he's tentative.

his perimeter defense is without peer on our team.

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

Quote from: lookinupthehill on January 16, 2010, 02:49:33 pm
And Welsh had, what, like 5 mins. Another big plus.

Key to the game.  Britt needs to keep those minutes.  Excellent defender, is not a turnover waiting to happen, and won't jack up a shot every other time he touches the ball.

Scott7703

He shouldnt have to be counted on to score. He definitely needs to be starting. The group of Fortson, Clarke, Britt, Powell, & Washington should play the majority of the minutes. After that Farmer, Johnson & Bryant should fill in where needed. I also dont mind giving Cox a few minutes here and there. he plays tough defense and doesnt turn the ball over. As far as Welsh goes, he should only play sparingly( long enough to see if his shot is on) then should find the bench.

ishankem

Quote from: Scott7703 on January 16, 2010, 02:57:02 pm
He shouldnt have to be counted on to score. He definitely needs to be starting. The group of Fortson, Clarke, Britt, Powell, & Washington should play the majority of the minutes. After that Farmer, Johnson & Bryant should fill in where needed. I also dont mind giving Cox a few minutes here and there. he plays tough defense and doesnt turn the ball over. As far as Welsh goes, he should only play sparingly( long enough to see if his shot is on) then should find the bench.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This should be Pel's new game plan!

Breems

Sounds like you in this thread.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Hogimus Prime

Quote from: Scott7703 on January 16, 2010, 02:57:02 pm

Throw Nobles in there for a minute or two each half to give Fortson a breather.