Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas - Alabama Game Thread. Final Arkansas 71 Bama 59

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 16, 2010, 12:06:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

Pre-Game on. Go Hogs!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

thirtythree

Go Hogs. Let's have a good game today with a positive atmosphere.

thirtythree

TNhawgfan

No more moral victories. It's time to win. Go HOGS!
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

thirtythree

Quote from: TNhawgfan on January 16, 2010, 12:17:04 pm
No more moral victories. It's time to win. Go HOGS!

When was our first moral victory? ;D

BayofPigs

Swine & Cheese Club

Let's go Hogs!  Beat Bama!!!  WPS!

VRaptor

The pregame I'm getting is 3 minute legs. WPS :razorback:

Oliver

I'm going to miss the game today but I don't think it's out of line to call today's game a must win.

Go Hogs!

The_Truth

I hope we have a good crowd today and the players give good effort.  We got a bunch of football recruits in and it would be nice for them to see some rowdy Razorback fans

want2be

Go Hogs............Let see them come out with a tuff DEFENSE

want2be

Quote from: The_Truth on January 16, 2010, 12:32:21 pm
I hope we have a good crowd today and the players give good effort.  We got a bunch of football recruits in and it would be nice for them to see some rowdy Razorback fans

Hopefull the students made some signs like they did last year.... that was impressive.

pigture perfect

Please post scores often. I'm in a business meeting.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

thirtythree

Razorbacks#1

On espn360 for those out of staters.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PoconoHog

Quote from: pigture perfect on January 16, 2010, 12:36:51 pm
Please post scores often. I'm in a business meeting.
I'll try and do that. Just give the score and time left at regular intervals.
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Swine & Cheese Club

Swine & Cheese Club

Quote from: PoconoHog on January 16, 2010, 12:41:29 pm
I'll try and do that. Just give the score and time left at regular intervals.

Good luck if you are just listening to Mike Nail.  It's like pulling teeth to get a score out of him.

PoconoHog

Quote from: Hog Fan4 Life07 on January 16, 2010, 12:44:16 pm
Good luck if you are just listening to Mike Nail.  It's like pulling teeth to get a score out of him.
Quote from: Hog Fan4 Life07 on January 16, 2010, 12:44:16 pm
That's true...but watching the game on TV
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

PoconoHog

Swine & Cheese Club

Swine & Cheese Club

The_Truth

Washington offense is SO terrible, his two moves are travel or poor shot.

PoconoHog

Swine & Cheese Club

PoconoHog

Swine & Cheese Club

Powell  for 2 more!  Steal Hogs!  Powell for 2 more!  TO Bama!  Technical Bama!

PoconoHog

Time out on the court
Hogs lead 6 - 0
Think Bama just got a "T"....   17:50

PoconoHog

Dwight_K_Shrute

Yep maybe if Grant starts picking up some T's in the league it will take away from Pel.  One of SEC Net announcers keeps calling him Anthony Green
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

TRUHOG718

baby nolan going off on the sideline. I had a feeling britt was going to start was i the only 1?
http://www.sicollection.com/assets/images/nolan_richardson_300.jpg

One Day. We Will Be Back. I Promise You This.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Nice to see M Wash playing all out, back must be feeling better.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

PoconoHog

PoconoHog

Swine & Cheese Club

8-5 Hogs  Powell fouled shooting.  Makes both ft's  10-5 Hogs

HOGSWEAT

Does powell have all 8/10 points? lol

PoconoHog

PoconoHog

Dwight_K_Shrute

Bryant in, looks like Pel knows this will be a race and going to the bench early.  Ok, Pel time to get your Tech, these Refs blow, All-Star my a$$

PoconoHog

Swine & Cheese Club

thirtythree

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on January 16, 2010, 12:55:55 pm
Bryant in, looks like Pel knows this will be a race and going to the bench early.  Ok, Pel time to get your Tech, these Refs blow, All-Star my a$$

Maybe they got their rep by calling a lot of BS.

HOGSWEAT

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on January 16, 2010, 12:55:55 pm

Yeah this is going to be a frustrating game to watch, neither charge called so far was a charge, and Fortson has gotten pushed around every time down the floor.

The_Truth

Welsh is so terrible.  Why doesn't that retard coach of ours tell him to not take and 3s just like he tells Cox to never shoot.

PoconoHog

Hawgon

Fortson is a turnover machine today.

PoconoHog

HOG1947

2 three-pointers attempted...neither by our "3-pt-shooter"!
We stumble across the truth from time to time but
most of us pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off,
and proceed as if nothing happened.

The art of Diplomacy is being able to say "good dog" until you can find a big rock.

PoconoHog

Bama leads again  13  -  12  14:07

chiefsfan

Fortson has something like a gazillion turnovers early
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.