Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stan Heath, Another day.

Started by DEVICEHIGH, March 01, 2007, 11:36:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DEVICEHIGH

March 01, 2007, 11:36:27 pm Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 09:38:41 pm by DEVICEHIGH
Stan Heath, Another day.
A another look at day in the life of Razorback basketball head coach Stan Heath.
Experience more emotions and faces of a pressured man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2I1IdvotTc

[youtube=425,350][/youtube]

Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

Annax10

AH-MAZ-ING

Punching Houston in the face is my favorite part.....:D

beansandtaters

Hilarious man! Kind of makes me feel worse for Stan, but the punch of HDN as he farts was priceless.

razorbackfan4life

cal34

Wow! That's your best one ever.

WindyCityHog

I am speechless.....

It speaks for itself.

;D ;D ;D

THROWITDEEP

You are the master............just what the hell do you do for a living anyway?  lol

dhornjr1

The punching of Nutt was great but Heath doing donuts on the football field was awesome, too. The changing of the radio stations was hilarious as well.

Another award-winning production from DEVICEHIGH.

whatsshakinbacon

There is no doubt in my mind DH has created his best one yet.  And that's saying a lot.

Way to go.

Bacon out...

RBLtoHOG

In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

Hawg_Heaven

Quote from: dhornjr1 on March 02, 2007, 12:35:36 am
The punching of Nutt was great but Heath doing donuts on the football field was awesome, too. The changing of the radio stations was hilarious as well.

Another award-winning production from DEVICEHIGH.

I loved the donuts on the football field. I wish you could have gotten him giving the finger as he drove off though. lol

patgrl

This was great. One of your best. Have another beer and keep creating

jkstock04

Ohhhh man that was a good way to get my day started....HILARIOUS!!!!!!
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

razorrog1

Pig Power

TR1

pignatious

That was awesome. I love Nutt's face as he gets punched. Priceless.
Freedom is never free.

Arkapigdiesel

Friggin amazing.

That one takes the farkin cake!
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

mikeb

HeathWimp

11/19/2023:  Keeping my original semi-prophetic, apocalyptic signature below.  We continue to regret passing on Norvell, who is in the running for the Playoffs.  We continue regret passing on Kiffin, who is eyeing a New Years 6 game.  Heck, we regret passing on Drinkwitz (he may be a dork, but he will have his team in a New Years 6 game after they truck us on Black Friday).

Meanwhile, Sam is drinking Pittman, wondering if he has the leverage to re-hire Enos, Sexton is doing the triple Lindy into his Olympic-size pool full of cash, and thousands of hog fans are planning to dress up as empty seats for next year's Halloween game.

11/25/2018:  My original "Chad Morris" signature is below.  I'm modifying my view as follows:  We will continue to regret passing on Norvell and Kiffin.   After 3 years, when Morris is 10-26, we are going to be saying "What were we thinking?  Even Bert was better than this!"

lightsout

Conway Cool Daddy

One day he is just gonna snap.
I keep waiting...............

booogaga

the best part was when houston farted. i am still laughing
GO HOGS!

Squealers

CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY.....did I mention this is CRAZY!!!!!!
You rock it man!   +1 and more!
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

BadHog

Device you are the the best thing on Hogville!
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

NuttinItUp

LOL

It doesn't make any kind of sense, but I think that is why it is so funny!

Nice job.

RhodeHog

Hilarious Device!  I loved the part when Heath punched Nutt and he farted!  :)

DEVICEHIGH

March 02, 2007, 03:23:17 pm #27 Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 09:59:42 pm by DEVICEHIGH

DEVICEHIGH

March 02, 2007, 03:23:26 pm #28 Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 09:59:55 pm by DEVICEHIGH

DEVICEHIGH

March 02, 2007, 03:23:35 pm #29 Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 10:00:07 pm by DEVICEHIGH

DEVICEHIGH

March 02, 2007, 03:23:50 pm #30 Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 10:00:20 pm by DEVICEHIGH

DEVICEHIGH

March 02, 2007, 03:24:00 pm #31 Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 10:01:38 pm by DEVICEHIGH

DEVICEHIGH

March 02, 2007, 03:24:09 pm #32 Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 10:00:32 pm by DEVICEHIGH

DEVICEHIGH

March 02, 2007, 03:24:20 pm #33 Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 10:00:46 pm by DEVICEHIGH

DEVICEHIGH

March 02, 2007, 05:48:26 pm #34 Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 10:00:58 pm by DEVICEHIGH

TheMediocreEra

jnh0g5

Excuse me, but is there no sports talk shows on the radio?
Excellent as always +100

DEVICEHIGH

March 10, 2007, 02:20:10 pm #37 Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 10:01:14 pm by DEVICEHIGH

CorningHog

These are great DeviceHigh!

I love the one with Nolan & Eddie in the car with Stan!

You could do a bunch of them with Houston & Frank thinking they know more basketball than Nolan.

Showing the Murray State Mafia playing basketball in the HYPER and Frank giving them all tips on how to shoot the "jumper" or the "Fader" and let Nolan swat it back in Houston's face!

Great job as always!

I wish I could give you the ideas and then let you create the scenes!

"Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven"

AFWarrior83

love how he changes the station in the razorbug.
Hogville member since 2005.

Lanlord

DEVICEHIGH