Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who to replace Paul Eels

Started by PintailKiller, October 08, 2005, 09:26:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PintailKiller

Who would you want to replace Paul Eels?
"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

PIGINAPOKE

THE GUY FROM THAT FURNITURE GIG IN ROGERS?   THE ONE WITH BUG EYES WHO WAVES HIS HANDS.. HE WOULD WORK.. YA GOTTA GOTTA THROW THE BALL.
The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

Since 1894

I think Steve Sullivan out of LR has the job.
The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

hogsgrl09

NO ONE!!

i luv paul!! my listenin experience is enhanced my pauls voice! lol jp. but i really do like him....yeah he messes up....but hes human! and the view he may b lookin at it might not b the best.

paul is awesome. i want him 2 stay as long as possible!
"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."