Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What if Mustain...

Started by dotnet, October 08, 2005, 03:41:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dotnet

Mustain isn't any more highly rated than Rhett Bomar was.  Bomar, while showing signs of promise periodically, is struggling in his redshirt freshman year.  Others, like Carson Palmer and Reggie McNeal for example, have struggled for their first few years of college.  What do you think the reaction will be if Mustain struggles and looks average at best like these other highly recruited Quarterbacks have? Will Nutt just be blamed for bad coaching no matter what or will we be patient and be content not having a top 25 team for another year or two?

dirty stanchez

Nutt won't be blamed b/c he won't be the head coach at the college that Mustain will play for.

silvertip

Does anyone know if Mustain can scramble? Any QB that plays for HDN & Markuson better be a good scrambler.

Ben Steiger

The kid runs a 4.6 forty...
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: silvertip on October 08, 2005, 04:24:30 pm
Does anyone know if Mustain can scramble? Any QB that plays for HDN & Markuson better be a good scrambler.

He can definitely scramble.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

aven30

I read somewhere that he said he would be ok with or would like to redshirt the first year, and as disappointed as I am in what I've seen from our current QB's, I would like to see Mustain RS that first year personally.

Oh, and yes he can scramble...