Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

On renewing season tickets once you don't renew.

Started by TulsaHawg, October 07, 2005, 12:34:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TulsaHawg

Someone mentioned in a post last night, that if you have been buying tickets and donating for years, drop out one year, you can pick right back up where you left off when you decide to buy season tickets again because of cummulative donations over the years.

Tain't so according to the Ticket Office.  The lady said once you drop out, and come back, it like starting over.  If someone new moved into your seat in your dropout year, you cannot bump them out if you decide to come back, assuming you are both in the same priority area.  For example, if you  are both $750 donors, you cannot move ahead of the newbie when you come back  because of your past record.

hogfan98

Quote from: TulsaHawg on October 07, 2005, 12:34:33 pm
Someone mentioned in a post last night, that if you have been buying tickets and donating for years, drop out one year, you can pick right back up where you left off when you decide to buy season tickets again because of cummulative donations over the years.

Tain't so according to the Ticket Office. The lady said once you drop out, and come back, it like starting over. If someone new moved into your seat in your dropout year, you cannot bump them out if you decide to come back, assuming you are both in the same priority area. For example, if you are both $750 donors, you cannot move ahead of the newbie when you come back because of your past record.

to reinforce this, the only time they consider lifetime giving is when doing tickets for bowl games/b-ball tourneys. 

Hog Bounty Hunter

I doubt that is going to affect anyone who has decided not to buy them anylonger. Tell you what Tulsa, you just go down to the front row,  I hear there is going to be plenty of room. Maybe you can get a sniff of your hero Nutt down there.

TulsaHawg

Quote from: Hog Bounty Hunter on October 07, 2005, 01:03:39 pm
I doubt that is going to affect anyone who has decided not to buy them anylonger. Tell you what Tulsa, you just go down to the front row, I hear there is going to be plenty of room. Maybe you can get a sniff of your hero Nutt down there.

You don't buy season tix anyway do you Bounty?  You just scavenge for them if I remember correctly.

Cornhogio

Tain't so according to the Ticket Office. The lady said once you drop out, and come back, it like starting over. If someone new moved into your seat in your dropout year, you cannot bump them out if you decide to come back, assuming you are both in the same priority area. For example, if you are both $750 donors, you cannot move ahead of the newbie when you come back because of your past record.

What did you expect her to say?  Geez dude, and you act like we're stupid?
Society is responsible for the night that it produces.

TulsaHawg

Quote from: Cornhogio on October 07, 2005, 06:48:17 pm

What did you expect her to say? Geez dude, and you act like we're stupid?

I expected her to explain the rules and procedures, as she did.

Funny, maybe you believe everything you read on a message board, but I don't.

TulsaHogFan

Quote from: TulsaHawg on October 07, 2005, 07:36:00 pm

Your right i sure as hell don't believe any of the crap posted about us having any chance of going bowling this year.

TulsaHawg

Quote from: TulsaHogFan on October 07, 2005, 08:00:53 pm

Your right i sure as hell don't believe any of the crap posted about us having any chance of going bowling this year.

Of course you don't!  You have been "okied"!

TulsaHogFan

Quote from: TulsaHawg on October 07, 2005, 08:09:27 pm

Of course you don't! You have been "okied"!

Do what?  Is that some sort of insult?  I am born and bred Arkansas, i know reality when i see it, and i am sorry but 2-8 or 4-7 is reality right now.

TulsaHawg

Quote from: TulsaHogFan on October 07, 2005, 08:46:52 pm
Quote from: TulsaHawg on October 07, 2005, 08:09:27 pm

Of course you don't! You have been "okied"!

Do what? Is that some sort of insult? I am born and bred Arkansas, i know reality when i see it, and i am sorry but 2-8 or 4-7 is reality right now.

Yep! you've been "okied" alright!  You have all the signs.  8)

Feralhog

I'd rather sit on the 20 and support a program that is striving toward excellence than sit on the 40 and be sheared!
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former Computer repairman for Hunter Biden......Feralhog the Magnificent

Pig Squeak

I will keep buying football and basketball tickets with hopes of someday getting real coaches.  Last year I gave half my basketball tickets away.  This year, I've given my LR football tickets away and cancelled a planned trip to Oxford for the Ole Miss game.  For the last 36 years, I've planned my fall and winter activities around Razorback football and basketball.  After a loss, I've been upset for days. After a win, I've been happy for a week.  No more.  I go to both and expect to lose.  The only improvement I have seen in football this year over the past is that the players keep playing and trying after they are down.  In the past under HDN, they laid down and let the other team do as they pleased.   They still don't know what to do, but they are at least trying.  I think that that's Reggie Herring's influence carried over from the defense to the offense.  He is the only newcomer on the coaching staff, so I will give him credit for that.  Last night on the news and this morning in the Ark Dem-Gaz, the players are quoted as saying they are so excited to play in LR...they know the fans love them and they don't want to let them down.  It would be nice if the head coach would get a clue and tell the players that their home field is in Fayetteville and all of them, coaches included, would be a little more concerned about not letting those fans down.  They seldom seem to be excited about playing in RRS.  I cannot ever remember this being the case before HDN.  I just want to be excited about football again and believe that we have a chance to win every week.  I don't see that happening under HDN.

cityhog

Quote from: Pig Squeak on October 08, 2005, 12:18:46 pm
I will keep buying football and basketball tickets with hopes of someday getting real coaches. Last year I gave half my basketball tickets away. This year, I've given my LR football tickets away and cancelled a planned trip to Oxford for the Ole Miss game. For the last 36 years, I've planned my fall and winter activities around Razorback football and basketball. After a loss, I've been upset for days. After a win, I've been happy for a week. No more. I go to both and expect to lose. The only improvement I have seen in football this year over the past is that the players keep playing and trying after they are down. In the past under HDN, they laid down and let the other team do as they pleased. They still don't know what to do, but they are at least trying. I think that that's Reggie Herring's influence carried over from the defense to the offense. He is the only newcomer on the coaching staff, so I will give him credit for that. Last night on the news and this morning in the Ark Dem-Gaz, the players are quoted as saying they are so excited to play in LR...they know the fans love them and they don't want to let them down. It would be nice if the head coach would get a clue and tell the players that their home field is in Fayetteville and all of them, coaches included, would be a little more concerned about not letting those fans down. They seldom seem to be excited about playing in RRS. I cannot ever remember this being the case before HDN. I just want to be excited about football again and believe that we have a chance to win every week. I don't see that happening under HDN.

Mom?  :)