Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Frank B. is a richard

Started by ScreamingTiger, October 06, 2005, 08:24:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ScreamingTiger

Any thoughts on FB's  decision to deny TV broadcast of the upcoming Auburn game?

JoeBobHog

can you guys not buy that ESPN gameplan and get it?
"Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy."

ScreamingTiger

no, it's up to FB and he is set on not letting this game being seen by anyone.  The AU network even offered to buy all the remaining tickets to the game

hawgfan_18

just because 1100 seats will be open, i'd like to kick his old ass, even though i'll be at the game i want it on tv

ScreamingTiger

no excuse for it.  UA always plays AU tough.

JoeBobHog

Quote from: ScreamingTiger on October 06, 2005, 08:29:24 pm
no, it's up to FB and he is set on not letting this game being seen by anyone. The AU network even offered to buy all the remaining tickets to the game

but, you can see it in other areas on ESPN gameplan--I don't get it?

ScreamingTiger

no...from what i hear, Frank is not letting this game be seen by anyone anywhere.  what gives? 

Porquemada

Who cares whether Auburn fans get to see the game or not? Want to see the game? buy a ticket and drive your ass to the Fayetteville.

ScreamingTiger

IMO FB is driving your program into the ground.  When it gets to the point where you don't accept TV money, you've given up hope. 

Porquemada

Quote from: ScreamingTiger on October 06, 2005, 08:41:17 pm
IMO FB is driving your program into the ground.  When it gets to the point where you don't accept TV money, you've given up hope. 
So. Worry about your joke of a basketball program and we'll worry about our joke of a football program.

JoeBobHog

IMO FB is driving your program into the ground. When it gets to the point where you don't accept TV money, you've given up hope.

if you think that, then you are in a very small minority.

even here, even today.

corndo

October 06, 2005, 08:52:33 pm #11 Last Edit: October 06, 2005, 08:55:29 pm by corndo
Quote from: JoeBobHog on October 06, 2005, 08:49:22 pm
IMO FB is driving your program into the ground. When it gets to the point where you don't accept TV money, you've given up hope.

even here, even today.

I think you are wrong on that one. There are a lot of people ready to see Frank ride off into the sunset b/c they feel that the program would be better served if he retired. They respect him a great deal, but they feel like he should leave with dignity and honor (meanig right now).

ScreamingTiger

yeah it really makes no sense.  sure I'm an auburn fan but tbh this game looks to be a tough test for the tigers.  UA has a killer running game and AU has an undersized front 7.  If this was Ball State, I wouldn't give a damn but I  think this game will be much like your game against bama.  If UA was to upset AU, and this game is not seen by anyone, FB should be run.

JoeBobHog

Quote from: corndo on October 06, 2005, 08:52:33 pm
Quote from: JoeBobHog on October 06, 2005, 08:49:22 pm

even here, even today.

I think you are wrong on that one. There are a lot of people ready to see Frank ride off into the sunset b/c they feel that the program would be better served if he retired. They respect him a great deal, but they feel like he should leave with dignity and honor (meanig right now).

I know I'm not.

yes, there are a lot on this board, and other boards, that want him gone.

but it is a very small minority of the total fan base.

don't deceive yourself.

filthyswine

I'm glad that the game is blacked out.  It frees up my Saturday.  I don't have to spend it watching our sorry excuse for a football team stink up the field.  Just so you know, I would like to see JFB retire, too.  He's past his prime.

JoeBobHog

Quote from: filthyswine on October 06, 2005, 10:30:04 pm
I'm glad that the game is blacked out. It frees up my Saturday. I don't have to spend it watching our sorry excuse for a football team stink up the field. Just so you know, I would like to see JFB retire, too. He's past his prime.

then tell him.

filthyswine

Quote from: JoeBobHog on October 06, 2005, 10:33:25 pm

then tell him.

Hey Frank, we appreciate what you've done over the years, but it's time to go. 

Thanks,
Filthyswine

JoeBobHog

Quote from: filthyswine on October 06, 2005, 10:37:32 pm

then tell him.

Thanks,
Filthyswine

Hey Filthyswine,

Bite Me.

Thanks,
Frank

jblack19

FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – The Arkansas-Auburn football game was not one of the league selections for television on the weekend of Oct. 15 it was announced by the Southeastern Conference on Monday. The Hogs and Tigers will play at 6 p.m. CT at Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium in a non-televised game.

CBS will air the Florida-LSU game at 2:30 p.m. CT in the second game of a national doubleheader. CBS has exercised a six-day option for choosing the first game of the doubleheader. The network will televise either Alabama-Ole Miss or Georgia-Vanderbilt in the early game at 11 a.m. CT. ESPN2 will televise the remaining game at 6:15 p.m. CT. Jefferson-Pilot Sports does not have a game on Oct. 15.

hogwired.com

Duh.... :razorback:

dirty stanchez

Quote from: ScreamingTiger on October 06, 2005, 08:24:42 pm
Any thoughts on FB's decision to deny TV broadcast of the upcoming Auburn game?

I'm going to the game!!!!!!

A true hog fan, am I.

To the team, loyal must I be.

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: JoeBobHog on October 06, 2005, 11:14:14 pm

then tell him.

Thanks,
Filthyswine

Hey Filthyswine,

Bite Me.

Thanks,
Frank

Whoda thunk it?  JFB posts on Hogville under the user name JoeBobHog?!  Now we all know who to contact with our criticisms.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

Hog Bounty Hunter

You guys can't tell me you would actually pay money to see us get our butts kicked by Auburn?  Come'on it's no big deal,  just listen to it and imagine it's not as bad as it sounds.  I'm glad other people can't see us on gameplan and laugh at our team .

JoeBobHog

Quote from: gmb_79 on October 07, 2005, 02:44:33 am

then tell him.

Thanks,
Filthyswine

Hey Filthyswine,

Bite Me.

Thanks,
Frank

Whoda thunk it? JFB posts on Hogville under the user name JoeBobHog?! Now we all know who to contact with our criticisms.

bring it.

jblack19

Quote from: Hog Bounty Hunter on October 07, 2005, 06:56:46 am
You guys can't tell me you would actually pay money to see us get our butts kicked by Auburn? Come'on it's no big deal, just listen to it and imagine it's not as bad as it sounds. I'm glad other people can't see us on gameplan and laugh at our team .
If you have season tickets, then you have already paid your money...

TulsaHogFan

Quote from: JoeBobHog on October 07, 2005, 07:08:32 am
bring it.

Watch out INTERNET TOUGH GUY ALERT!!!   Wait maybe that is my gaydar going off on accident.

filthyswine

then tell him.

Thanks,
Filthyswine

Hey Filthyswine,

Bite Me.

Thanks,
Frank

Yo mama, Frank.  Sorry to touch a little nerve there. 

filthyswine

Quote from: dirty stanchez on October 06, 2005, 11:54:02 pm
Quote from: ScreamingTiger on October 06, 2005, 08:24:42 pm
Any thoughts on FB's decision to deny TV broadcast of the upcoming Auburn game?

I'm going to the game!!!!!!

A true hog fan, am I.

To the team, loyal must I be.

Is this a haiku?