Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Don't be so sure

Started by holeinthewall, September 28, 2017, 03:35:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

holeinthewall

Nike was involved also. Before everyone assumes Arkansas wasn't involved.  Nike was doing this big time also.  There will probably over 100 programs involved. Basically all of college basketball is involved.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/20834050/the-story-how-fbi-brought-words-corruption

DoctorSusscrofa

Quote from: holeinthewall on September 28, 2017, 03:35:05 am
Nike was involved also. Before everyone assumes Arkansas wasn't involved.  Nike was doing this big time also.  There will probably over 100 programs involved. Basically all of college basketball is involved.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/20834050/the-story-how-fbi-brought-words-corruption

Show what you know.  Lay the evidence on the table.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

holeinthewall

I am not saying any particular school  is but just like Adidas head guy said they were afraid a player was going to accept the 150K from a rival shoe company if they didn't match or go above that number.  Nike has to be the other shoe company wouldn't you say? 

I would venture to say by the time this all shakes out and the Adidas reps and the coaches indicted start singing it will involve most of the major programs. What will the NCAA do then?  Put everyone on probation?  The Sun Belt, MAC, AAC, CUSA going to comprise the entire tourney?

gchamblee

The whole point of running a program of integrity is not having to worry in times like this. I'm not worried until I have reason to worry.

jcbville

There are reports that subpoenas went out to Nike connected schools/people yesterday.

rhames

So which one of our players in the last 10 years would you think think this would apply to??

We aren't getting those type of players.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.