Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

a few pics from my place

Started by 195bc, August 05, 2008, 09:20:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

195bc

1/2 mile from my house. A few decent deer.

HogBreath

Half mile from your house you say.  You know I've been meanin to come by and visit a spell with you'ns.  Tell me again how to find your place.  ;)

Not bad for decent bucks at all.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Snort and Squeal

Is it any coincidence that we bleed red???  I think not!

SultanofSwine

You at Holly Grove or Clarendon?

Nice lookin deer, that's for sure.

mr4pt

Them deers are eating all your crops.

I'd be happy to come take care of that problem for ya.

No need to thank me now, I'm just glad to help.

Mitch C

August 06, 2008, 08:18:51 pm #5 Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 08:15:13 pm by PorkThis
Pictures taken 1/2 mile from my house.

JusticeHawg

Hey.....I think I have seen that spot in that last pic.......thats right in the Arch street/MLK/Asher area isnt it? ;)
apprehend that scumbag for impersonating a basketball coach!

clifflee4mvp

decent hell! them's some good uns!
Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

sirhog

Mitch C

Quote from: clifflee4mvp on August 08, 2008, 12:28:58 am
decent hell! them's some good uns!
Yea, the melon plots are really working.  I am thinking of putting in a KFC franchise to keep the protein levels higher.

HogBreath

Quote from: PorkThis on August 10, 2008, 10:35:44 am
Yea, the melon plots are really working.  I am thinking of putting in a KFC franchise to keep the protein levels higher.
uh oh, that's gonna leave a mark.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?