Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

aTm up by 22 over Frank Martin's USCe Gamecocks

Started by dsims2k3, February 03, 2018, 01:46:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dsims2k3

Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

Dr. Starcs

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on February 03, 2018, 01:50:09 pm
So glad we could get them jump started

Yeah we have them get their roster back to full numbers wonder how we did that.
Hogs up! Covid down!

labb

team has South Carolina down 49 to 27 at half...Looks like we may have kick started them.

dsims2k3

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on February 03, 2018, 01:50:09 pm
So glad we could get them jump started
Joe Lunardi may know more than Jump Ball posters.
Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

ParkerSchnabel

No we didn't. They had just gotten the pieces together prior to coming into our game. Call it bad luck if you wish. But the Hogs are not as bad or as good as most on here think. And neither is Mike. He's far from mediocre. Just beat the OSU team that took down Kansas.

The reason the Aggies are ripping USC a new one is simple. Frank Martin coaches street ball.

ParkerSchnabel

Frank Martin is a mediocre coach. His system is nothing more than roll it out and play street ball. They will never win anything there.

20gauge

OSU you didn't have all their pieces when we beat them. One kid that was out dropped 24 on  Kansas. So I guess we had some good luck