Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chalk Points: CFB season betting nuggets

Started by NuttinItUp, September 01, 2015, 10:39:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NuttinItUp

Arkansas comes up a few times in the various pieces of information given.
http://espn.go.com/chalk/story/_/id/13556078/cfb-season-betting-nuggets-espn-chalk

Notably in the biggest line movements section (Auburn at Arkansas, Oct. 24), the odds to win the national championship movement, and Top 5 home teams ATS.

Also, unrelated to Arkansas, Phil Steele gave his 3 best team bets for O/U on win totals for the year (video link). (makes me a bit more nervous about LSU)

duckman

HawgLife4Eva

Don't know if I agree on the LSU thing from the video. Everyone seems so high on LSU this year, but that QB situation needs to get worked out.

widespreadsooie

Reservoir Hogs

Quote from: HawgLife4Eva on September 02, 2015, 12:46:42 pm
Don't know if I agree on the LSU thing from the video. Everyone seems so high on LSU this year, but that QB situation needs to get worked out.

and they lost a hell of a DC

HawgLife4Eva

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: HawgLife4Eva on September 02, 2015, 12:46:42 pm

I do not understand the LSU love primarily because of the defense. The defensive line isn't what it used to be. Their offense ought to be pretty good.

Still, I expect the road trip to Baton Rouge to be difficult for the Hogs.
[CENSORED]!