Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SDS: All 'SEC on CBS' games for 2015 to be streamed live online, for free!

Started by razobak, August 31, 2015, 03:35:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razobak

Link: http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/sec-cbs-games-season-available-free-online/

GREAT news for out-of-state, cable-cutters such as myself. That plus my WatchESPN app lets me watch all the Razorback games this season, streamed online. I am one happy camper. WPS!!
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

NuttinItUp

Or you could get a $15 digital TV antenna and get CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox, PBS, The CW, etc.

WizardofhOgZ

I believe all CBS SEC games have been streamed for free since the new contract kicked in 2 or 3 years ago.  Now, the 22 camera angle thing may be new - don't know.  But I know they've been streaming for a while.  Most folks just didn't know it.

Found this: http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-sports/releases/view?id=33785?page=47

"As it has done for the entire 2012 SEC on CBS football schedule, CBSSports.com will provide live streaming coverage of the SEC Championship Game"

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

MrKnowItAll

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: razobak on August 31, 2015, 03:35:19 pm
Link: http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/sec-cbs-games-season-available-free-online/

GREAT news for out-of-state, cable-cutters such as myself. That plus my WatchESPN app lets me watch all the Razorback games this season, streamed online. I am one happy camper. WPS!!
same boat as you and this is good news!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Svrdhd

Quote from: NuttinItUp on August 31, 2015, 03:36:27 pm
Or you could get a $15 digital TV antenna and get CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox, PBS, The CW, etc.
I almost bought a digital antenna, then checked the FCC reception mapping site and realized there is weak or no signal for all digital stations in my region. Maybe worth wasting a few bucks just to see if they're wrong.
I'll burn that bridge when I come to it.

CFB_Fanatic

Quote from: Svrdhd on August 31, 2015, 04:54:41 pm
I almost bought a digital antenna, then checked the FCC reception mapping site and realized there is weak or no signal for all digital stations in my region. Maybe worth wasting a few bucks just to see if they're wrong.

Dont. I live in Downtown LR and and can only get about half the channels, and those arent consistent. They breakup all the time and freeze for a few seconds. Drove me crazy last year watching football games

hawg IQ

Quote from: CFB_Fanatic on August 31, 2015, 06:12:11 pm
Dont. I live in Downtown LR and and can only get about half the channels, and those arent consistent. They breakup all the time and freeze for a few seconds. Drove me crazy last year watching football games
I've had a little luck with a monkey on a wire... however the monkey has to move around a little bit !
go hogs go !

Professor Psychosis

Ha, I just mentioned this fact in another thread.  Should've done more reading and less posting!

go hogues

Quote from: CFB_Fanatic on August 31, 2015, 06:12:11 pm
Im in this boat, just six miles from downtown Dallas. We only get one major network with our $70 antenna, and it's NBC. This cbs deal is great
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />