Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ark/UTEP Predictions

Started by threeNout, August 30, 2015, 07:02:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pigture perfect

52-13  Believe we will take a knee in the Red Zone late.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

DEVICEHIGH

Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

traffordhog

lefty08

38-3

Hogs cover........barely
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

SamBuckhart

Quote from: pigture perfect on August 30, 2015, 10:45:51 pm
52-13  Believe we will take a knee in the Red Zone late.
This should be about right. That orange and blue color might make Coach bring the wood. Wooo Pig!
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

Bacon_Bitz

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Love those Hogs

Hogs 4 Life!

Divot

gmarv

47-7 because I didn,t see it taken.

FORTVEGAS

HawgWalsh

tjhawg

54 to 13 reserves get a lot of game experience!

tusksincolorado

Quote from: OTR on August 30, 2015, 09:57:44 pm
A hundred to 0.  You Dan Skippy ends up plowing a linebacker into the third row in the end zone and Fayetteville police want to arrest him for assault and battery.

You forgot that they will give him a breathalyzer test, and take his scooter.
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

tusksincolorado

Oh 52 to 6.....Da Hawgs!   :razorback:

DeltaBoy

August 31, 2015, 08:23:08 am #66 Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 01:29:06 pm by DeltaBoy
44-6 Hogs :razorback:  UTEP kicks a FG  after winning the toss and fail to score again till late in the 4th Quarter.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hogcard1964

VirginiaHog

razorbackfan86

55-3 HOGS! I'll even go out on a limb and say we win the coin toss elect to receive and take the opening kick off of the season to the house for 6!!

TomBigBeeHog

51 - 7 Hogs! UTEP finally scores in the final five minutes going against second unit.  :razorback:
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

870hogfan

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: steefhog on August 30, 2015, 10:06:46 pm
We win.

Too many variables to guess at the score.

But....we win.

There was a time (ULM, anyone?) not so long ago....when the OOC games weren't gimmees. This one is a gimmee.

It would have been a gimmie had Paul Petrino been smart enough to hand the rock to Knile Davis and Dennis Johnson with a 28-7 lead. Instead we chose to throw every play with a QB that had never played (BA).

Anywho,

We need to bully these guys around in the first half so we can get some guys experience in the 2nd.

49-17.

DLUXHOG

Does the winner of the score prediction get a Hogville t-shirt?
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

smb

63-0 My question who will get the most carries?
GeorgiaHOG

threeNout

Quote from: smb on August 31, 2015, 08:55:50 am
63-0 My question who will get the most carries?

Kody if we have it salted away by half time,  AC if not.

Missooie

62 - 7  :razorback:

UTEP will be held to less than 50 total yards of offense in the first half. Second half they will get to about 150 total. We will force 4 turnovers and have at least 6 sacks.

I'm shocked at how low a few of our predictions are for this game. I don't think there is any chance we win by less than 40.

Razoryak

Big time blowout of course, and RW3 busts 100 yds
Woo Pig

nchogg

Quote from: Missooie on August 31, 2015, 09:07:03 am
62 - 7  :razorback:

UTEP will be held to less than 50 total yards of offense in the first half. Second half they will get to about 150 total. We will force 4 turnovers and have at least 6 sacks.

I'm shocked at how low a few of our predictions are for this game. I don't think there is any chance we win by less than 40.
I like your thinking but I will go with 62-3 hogs. Go Hogs make me the winner.

NaturalStateReb

"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

GuvHog

45-3 Hogs.

The Miners manage a field goal late in the game against the 3rd team defense.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

buffaload

Crystal ball says 45-7.  I don't see BB wanting to embarrass them with some ludicrous Baylor-like score.

HogShat

High 40's to low teens... Hogs win.

revolution

Bret Bielema teams at Wisconsin averaged beating non-P5 schools in the home opener by the score of 38-20.  Including his two seasons at Arkansas, the average becomes 41-18.

So, it appears that Bielema's teams do not open at their strongest, which is not a bad thing.  Or maybe he works the basics and holds a lot back, building for the future.  I think that's more likely.

Given the historical data, I'm going with the Hogs, 41-13.  Solid, but not covering the line and leaving some questions. 

GO HOGS!

SemperHawg

38-14....Hogs cruise with the most vanilla of vanilla game plans and playing young guys on both sides of the ball as early as possible.

litmachog

Hogs score on their first three possessions and coast the rest of the way with the 2nd and 3rd strings getting in early. We will see 3 QB's play.

Score - 48-13.

tbhogfan

I predict something like an NFL exhibition game, with our first string out there for a little over a half, then the reserves getting some minutes. 

Score, 45-0 Hogs.

Go Hogs!

bhogs05

bamapig

Michaelt

Hearing God's voice means not listening to the noise of the world around us.

GB-Razorback

Quote from: hogcods8 on August 30, 2015, 09:19:38 pm
Arkansas wins 17-6

Quote from: hogcard1964 on August 31, 2015, 08:23:13 am
Good Lord, that would be dreadful.

If this happens, Doug will have to add some servers!
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tanks of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.<br /><br />Jake: Hit it.

razorbackfan86

HOGS averaged 54.7 points per game last year against non conference opponents.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

tusksincolorado

Quote from: DLUXHOG on August 31, 2015, 08:39:39 am
Does the winner of the score prediction get a Hogville t-shirt?

I like your thinking!

ivebeentusked

When cerebral processes enter into sports, you start screwing up. It's like the Constitution, which says separate church and state. You have to separate mind and body. <br />~ Bill Lee ~

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

GolfnHog

Quote from: buffaload on August 31, 2015, 10:13:42 am
Crystal ball says 45-7.  I don't see BB wanting to embarrass them with some ludicrous Baylor-like score.

56-7 and I agree; now if he gets the chance to "Nebraska" ol Auburn, look for it in that game.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

hoss cartrack

70-0

coach b has a real killer instinct.....no mercy
hey baby....you look like a real bad idea.   come on over herel

hogcrazy2206

HOGS 63-6 and only because CBB lets every one run the ball including Tretola....

hawg IQ

Hogs win 28-17 ! BA throws 3 picks one in red zone, one returned for TD and we fumble a couple of kick returns allowing UTEP easy scores.
  Sprinkle catching two TDs for hogs. After game BA hurt throwing hand bashing locker, will not start next week.
go hogs go !