Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone have a "Live" calendar for Football Games?

Started by Godfather, July 10, 2015, 02:01:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Godfather

July 10, 2015, 02:01:56 pm Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 02:54:53 pm by Godfather
Looking to add a calendar to my phone that is updated with game times etc.  Anyone have a link?  There is one on arkansasrazorbacks.com, but it doesnt look to be a feed, just a list of events.

to clarify: 
Looking for a calendar to add to my phone calendar that updates with game times tv changes etc.  Razorback Football Games only. 
WPS to the end.

Three and Snout

http://www.lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm

May not be exactly what you are looking for, but best college football tv schedule list I've seen.  Times are central too.  Just ignore that LSU is in the name...

Godfather

WPS to the end.

rhames

I mean considering we won't know the times for most games until 10 days before it is scheduled not sure what you're looking for

I would suggest the razorback app or just a Twitter account to check.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Ross U (HDHF)

July 24, 2015, 01:37:09 pm #4 Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 01:53:06 pm by Ross U (HDHF)
If you're talking about importing an ical or something similar to your phone calendar, I usually use the one provided by ESPN:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/schedule/_/id/8/arkansas-razorbacks

Just click the export calendar button.  Last year, they did a good job of updating the game times as they were announced through the season. 

EDIT: Actually, the Yahoo calendars are a lot better at updating with game times.  I forgot which one I was using until I checked:

webcal://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/teams/aan/ical.ics

Doug

I'm reaching out to the LSUFootball.net people to see how I can help them make this a reality.

Okay, unfortunately, this won't happen... not at the current time. (Incompatibility with coding styles and time involvement). Still a great resource, so don't shy away from LSUFootball.net.

Go with the recommendations Ross provided.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Dwight_K_Shrute

Love Lsufootball.net, and have been visiting it for years. They do a great job listing every game that will be broadcast even if it's online only or just for Waikiki Cable subscribers.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Godfather

WPS to the end.