booogaga

GO HOGS!

olivebranchhog

Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

Porkerpower

Kenny Dowell Loggains

010HogFan

trippigs

Boy, the OU guy could have ruined both feet on that play at 1st. Very awkward looking. GO HOGS!

LibraryHog

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Kenny Dowell Loggains

oldbear

Unbelievable play by Wilkins. Great job getting over by Smyly. A little bit more momentum. Let's score a couole more. I love a blowout and want one here.

SPAL

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

RazorWire™

HogGod

Hot_Town_Hog

A-Town Hog Fan

Lord help us all!

weresoclose

Kenny Dowell Loggains

damn... radio keeps cutting in and out... anyone have an internet feed link???

THX

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Porkerpower

olivebranchhog

Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

PoconoHog

Kuhn hits a soft liner...out
1 out   bases empty
Leavitt to the plate
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

89ALUM

I'm in shape.  Round is a shape.

"That's what." - she

weresoclose

Again, for those who would know, what is Smyly's pitch count?

Oklahawg

Get this over with ASAP. Save some pitches on the arms and save those basehits for Tallahassee.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

razorbackfan86

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

A-Town Hog Fan

Lord help us all!

Hollywood_HOGan45

BOOOOOMMMMMEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    ;D

SPAL

Clint Alan

snoblind

Porkerpower

spudhog

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on May 31, 2009, 09:01:19 pm
BOOOOOMMMMMEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    ;D

soooner!!!!!! i love this more than anything. i love beating up the sooners!!!!!!!!! all my mom's family is from ok. this is great!

oldbear

Please get us some tv next weekend. This internet feed is awful. I get about 10 to 15 seconds and then loading.

Clint Alan

razorbackfan86

Quote from: oldbear on May 31, 2009, 09:02:46 pm
Please get us some tv next weekend. This internet feed is awful. I get about 10 to 15 seconds and then loading.

ESPN

RazorWire™

Quote from: oldbear on May 31, 2009, 09:02:46 pm

You need more memory

Oklahawg

I may have to sport a UA baseball jersey from a few years back. Just to rub it in a bit.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Clint Alan

i like the # 7

Quote from: spudhog on May 31, 2009, 09:02:42 pm
soooner!!!!!! i love this more than anything. i love beating up the sooners!!!!!!!!! all my mom's family is from ok. this is great!

WOULDNT that be your family too?
People say if it flies it dies. Well i say if it just sits there it still dies.

Oklahawg

Oklahawg

LibraryHog

Announcers trying burn us on football???

They do realize this is baseball, right?

hawgsav1

Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb