Isiah Joe
Desi Sills
Kahlil Garland
Reggie Perry
Darious Hall
Ethan Henderson I think.
What y'all say just one more big??
This could be the best team by far since the 94 and then 95 teams
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

FineAsSwine

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on May 02, 2017, 07:53:20 pm
Oh my just think
Adrio Bailey
CJ Jones
Jalen Harris
Daniel Gafford
Isiah Joe
Desi Sills
Kahlil Garland
Reggie Perry
Darious Hall
Ethan Henderson I think.
What y'all say just one more big??
This could be the best team by far since the 94 and then 95 teams

The future is very bright. It could happen and that's all I've been wanting is a chance, a legitimate chance.
Hogs up! Covid down!

King Kong

Let's just get back to the Sweet 16 or Elite 8 first

PonderinHog

Is it true that CMA "guaranteed" at Natty, recently?

riccoar

Who dreams of Natural Light? 

PonderinHog

King Kong

PonderinHog

Quote from: King Kong on May 03, 2017, 09:58:29 am
He did
Heard it from my son.  He's been known to lie...   ;D

The_Iceman

Gafford and Perry will be the best PF/C combo we have had in a long time. With the talent we will have at guard to go with them, it could be a very special season.

rwspear

Quote from: The_Iceman on May 03, 2017, 11:28:13 am
Gafford and Perry will be the best PF/C combo we have had in a long time. With the talent we will have at guard to go with them, it could be a very special season.

I just hope Gafford stays long enough.

Cinco de Hogo

Could be 2018 if things fall right for us, like Trey Thompson having a great year to go along with Gafford.

Big Nasty 34

Quote from: rwspear on May 03, 2017, 12:12:45 pm

Perry is the one you should worry about more, IMO.

chiti66

Don't forget Hazel....but yeah, would be nice to have a legitimate backup for Gafford.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: rwspear on May 03, 2017, 12:12:45 pm
that would mean Gafford leaves after Freshman year if it is that case and he does that good then next year is going to be something special!!
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

FineAsSwine

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on May 04, 2017, 09:06:36 am
that would mean Gafford leaves after Freshman year if it is that case and he does that good then next year is going to be something special!!

If Gafford plays at a level that projects him to go in the first round, that will really ease the pain of a possible Macon defection.
Hogs up! Covid down!

FineAsSwine

Quote from: chiti66 on May 03, 2017, 06:13:27 pm
Don't forget Hazel....but yeah, would be nice to have a legitimate backup for Gafford.

If Hazel is good enough to be a legit back up for Gafford, we need her on the women's bball team pronto! Pretty sure she could get us to the final four with minimal help from the other girls.
Hogs up! Covid down!

chiti66

Yeah, I agree...she really would.

hogwood

THE DREAM TEAM:

C Gafford Jr
PF Perry So
SF Bailey Sr
SG Garland Jr
PG Harris Jr
C Steere ??
PF Henderson So
SF Hall Jr
SG Jones Sr
PG Sills So
SF Weaver So ??
SG Joe So
SF Hazen Sr
PG Hill Fr

That's 14 schollies. Not even sure how this would work out... No doubt we'd be stacked!!

The crazy thing is - there are only 2 names on this list that aren't committed - so this team is almost a done deal if everyone would stay put.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: hogwood on May 04, 2017, 09:06:40 pm
THE DREAM TEAM:

C Gafford Jr
PF Perry So
SF Bailey Sr
SG Garland Jr
PG Harris Jr
C Steere ??
PF Henderson So
SF Hall Jr
SG Jones Sr
PG Sills So
SF Weaver So ??
SG Joe So
SF Hazen Sr
PG Hill Fr

That's 14 schollies. Not even sure how this would work out... No doubt we'd be stacked!!

The crazy thing is - there are only 2 names on this list that aren't committed - so this team is almost a done deal if everyone would stay put.

One of those guys would be a walk on or somebody would be gone. Care to make a guess as to who?
Hogs up! Covid down!

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: FineAsSwine on May 04, 2017, 10:52:54 pm
One of those guys would be a walk on or somebody would be gone. Care to make a guess as to who?
gafford or probably Jones cause y'all act like he's gonna have a breakout year and head to the NBA after his junior season

scorekeeper

Quote from: FineAsSwine on May 04, 2017, 10:52:54 pm
After grazin' at that list excuse me let me do some rephrasin'...after gazin' at that list. I don't think it would take a lot of  appraisin' or hazin to tell that the guy to leave would be....I have no clue.
If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

FineAsSwine

Quote from: scorekeeper on May 05, 2017, 11:05:19 am
After grazin' at that list excuse me let me do some rephrasin'...after gazin' at that list. I don't think it would take a lot of  appraisin' or hazin to tell that the guy to leave would be....I have no clue.

The numbers say, if we end up signing two for 2018 and not lose anybody this year (Macon), we are going to have to drop somebody to make room for Justice.

If that happens, all I know is, whoever leaves, Hogville is gonna hate it, blame Mike for it, and declare that the program has suffered a major set back. Nice problem to have though. Gonna be a lot of competition in practice for game minutes. Makes for a hungry, scrappy team.

But to your point, I have no clue either but I am rooting for each and every one of them , including the six incoming in 2018. Maybe Perry or Gafford goes pro and it works itself out.

Hogs up! Covid down!

FineAsSwine

To the original point of the OP, looks like we are going to have the horses to make a run. Talk of a natty in these parts is not a pipe dream. With the right breaks, it could happen. I would like to win an SEC Tournament sometime soon too though. Been way too long.
Hogs up! Covid down!

RaisinHog

Quote from: FineAsSwine on May 05, 2017, 08:14:24 pm
The numbers say, if we end up signing two for 2018 and not lose anybody this year (Macon), we are going to have to drop somebody to make room for Justice.

If that happens, all I know is, whoever leaves, Hogville is gonna hate it, blame Mike for it, and declare that the program has suffered a major set back. Nice problem to have though. Gonna be a lot of competition in practice for game minutes. Makes for a hungry, scrappy team.

But to your point, I have no clue either but I am rooting for each and every one of them , including the six incoming in 2018. Maybe Perry or Gafford goes pro and it works itself out.

Or we could just put his dad on staff then his kid could come to school for free and Alla walk on problem solved

hogwood

Quote from: RaisinHog on May 07, 2017, 06:49:53 am
Or we could just put his dad on staff then his kid could come to school for free and Alla walk on problem solved

I have thought of that being a possibility.

And I think the term you mean to say is 'ou la'... 'Alla' means "over there" in Spanish.