Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (12-6, 2-4) vs Ole Miss (10-8, 3-3)

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 20, 2018, 01:55:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

FineAsSwine

Need to get this win today. Every home game is a must win right now.
Hogs up! Covid down!

Hulk HOGan

Ugly Uncle

If we lose this one, I'm shutting it down for the season.

I'm an optimist, and I love Mike.  I just can't get emotionally invested in this team anymore.
Retired Radio Host

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on January 20, 2018, 02:12:19 pm
Razorbacks Line Up:

Beard
Barford
Bailey
Hall
Gafford

This could be the start of something big! Defense is on the floor. We're going to try to win by making stops. I'm liking the looks of this one so far
Hogs up! Covid down!

99toLife

I think this game will cheer folks up on Hogville.

85-72  Hogs  Maybe a few bumps but an Easy win.

FineAsSwine

Hogs up! Covid down!

ParkerSchnabel

Its a must win. I'd like to see less trapping and more straight up tough man to man. We'll see.

FineAsSwine

If these three underclassmen can hold down their starting positions for the rest of the year, the cupboard isn't so bare for next year after all.
Hogs up! Covid down!

ParkerSchnabel

Quote from: FineAsSwine on January 20, 2018, 02:23:05 pm
Only two seniors in the starting lineup. Message sent.

That message appears to be play defense or sit your ass.

cardsNhogs

Quote from: 99toLife on January 20, 2018, 02:21:11 pm
I think this game will cheer folks up on Hogville.

85-72  Hogs  Maybe a few bumps but an Easy win.
Home win vs Ole Miss does make you feel better about direction of this team.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: cardsNhogs on January 20, 2018, 02:25:46 pm
Home win vs Ole Miss does make you feel better about direction of this team.

Charity begins at home.
Hogs up! Covid down!

99toLife

PharmacistHog

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

HamIAm

Knowing how hot it gets in Bud Walton, those students in the Hog costumes are going to be soaked before the day is over

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

ParkerSchnabel

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

trippigs

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

cardsNhogs

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

HamIAm

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

ParkerSchnabel

Macon still trying to force it. He needs to let the game come to him.

Letsroll1200

TebowHater

We are better with Hall in the game. When we blew the Mizzou lead it was when we took him out.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PrimHawg

There is a noticeable difference in team energy and effort today compared to the florida game. They need more consistency

TebowHater

Quote from: tncbg on January 20, 2018, 02:43:56 pm
Traps give up far too many uncontested three point shots. HamlAm is right on point.

Yep, we are being out shot from 3 by over 19. We were #1 in 3PT % coming into SEC play. Not good.

arkfan81

Quote from: ParkerSchnabel on January 20, 2018, 02:41:43 pm
Macon still trying to force it. He needs to let the game come to him.

It's knocking down the first shot..
Have faith...

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

elksnort

ParkerSchnabel

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!