Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Question concerning South Outdoor Club

Started by parallaxpig, November 19, 2017, 04:58:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

parallaxpig

If you sit in 200 sections of South Outdoor Club, are you allowed to go indoors and purchase an adult beverage? Appreciate any info.....
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

ricepig

RzrbkRat

Yes. You just have to tolerate the greasy smoke from the cardboard hamburgers.

parallaxpig

noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

ricepig

Quote from: parallaxpig on November 19, 2017, 05:18:50 pm
Are you allowed to take back to your seat?

Allowed, no, does it happen, yes. They seem to sell a lot of those big souvenir cups on the club level...........

parallaxpig

Quote from: ricepig on November 19, 2017, 05:20:42 pm
Allowed, no, does it happen, yes. They seem to sell a lot of those big souvenir cups on the club level...........

Appreciate info.......

RzrbkRat

You are allowed now as long as you pour in the white plastic cup they give you when you buy the beer.

HogCard

razorback44

Quote from: RzrbkRat on November 19, 2017, 06:39:46 pm
You are allowed now as long as you pour in the white plastic cup they give you when you buy the beer.

Hell our section hasn't stopped me when taking the whole beer itself out. Could be that no one cares anymore with how the season went but we've only used the white cups for the first two games.
"No force and no man can abolish memory"  FDR

factchecker

Quote from: razorback44 on November 19, 2017, 08:15:58 pm
Hell our section hasn't stopped me when taking the whole beer itself out. Could be that no one cares anymore with how the season went but we've only used the white cups for the first two games.

Yep. I've seen people carry out their drinks since the New Mexico State game.

It's beyond time for the SEC to allow alcohol in stadiums.

1.  It would curb binge drinking for some fans.

2. It would make a ton of $$$$$.

I've been to multiple bowl games and NFL games where drinking is allowed and never had an issue with belligerent fans.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

bville_hog

Yeah this year they started giving you plastic cups to pour your beer into.  no announcement, but they don't care anymore.

hog.goblin

Spot on