Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We lost that game twice

Started by Pig in the Pokey, September 23, 2017, 05:43:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig in the Pokey

SHouldnt have even been an OT game, A&M hosed in the first half. We lost twice.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Arkansas Fan

A&M was NOT hosed. The refs missed a holding call that allowed Mond to turn the corner and run up field.

PORKULATOR

Oh shut up. Their 2 biggest run plays, they got away with big holds. We get those, have 1 less drop, and DON'T KICK IT TO KIRK... we win easy
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Pigasaurus

KEEP THE BALL FROM KIRK and we win by 14.
"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

apcapri

Big hold missed on the Kirk return as well.

jdh71

I agree, TAMU was hosed, and to the previous reply, there is holding in about any play in football, I think the ref anticipated  too quickly but they were robbed on that play. Shouldn't have went to overtime because we should have already lost

Arkansas Fan

Quote from: jdh71 on September 23, 2017, 05:53:48 pm
I agree, TAMU was hosed, and to the previous reply, there is holding in about any play in football, I think the ref anticipated  too quickly but they were robbed on that play. Shouldn't have went to overtime because we should have already lost

Then I guess Arkansas needs to start pulling jerseys more often then because A&M got away with several.

jdh71

Yeah whatever  ARKANSASFAN. Can you say that tamu wouldnt have scored if he would have caught the ball. Theres no disputing that Mond  did score. The out of bounds call was a horrible call,

Marshfieldhog

We were about 14 points better than them because they are playing Freshman all over the field plus their back up QB. Should have never made it to OT, however CBB pulled defeat out of the jaws of victory again. It's what he does.

Arkansas Fan

Quote from: jdh71 on September 23, 2017, 06:01:33 pm
Yeah whatever  ARKANSASFAN. Can you say that tamu wouldnt have scored if he would have caught the ball. Theres no disputing that Mond  did score. The out of bounds call was a horrible call,

A horrible call, yes, but that play should've been called back regardless. The refs missed a holding call.