Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'm a CBB fan...

Started by PorkRinds, September 23, 2017, 03:03:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PorkRinds

Have defended him plenty. Still think comments about his weight are stupid. Still think the playing favorites crowd are dumb. But I can't stomach it any more. He needs to go at the end of the season. I'm also not heartbroken if Cole Kelley plays. Screw it.  I just can't do this any more.

OLDHOG

Quote from: PorkRinds on September 23, 2017, 03:03:06 pm
Have defended him plenty. Still think comments about his weight are stupid. Still think the playing favorites crowd are dumb. But I can't stomach it any more. He needs to go at the end of the season. I'm also not heartbroken if Cole Kelley plays. Screw it.  I just can't do this any more.
Agree.

gchamblee

im right there with ya. i appreciate the fight in the second half, but we shouldn't have had to fight just to get into ot. enough is enough. tired of losing. we have a good franchise qb for a new coach to start with.

PorkRinds

It's so frustrating to see us on the cusp of winning the game and give it away every time. Can't keep a lead. Can't come from behind. Can't get an offensice tackle to save our lives.  I'm just done. Eating crow. I was wrong. This sucks.

grayhawg

Been there since the Missouri game last November.

GoHogzzGo

Yup I was the same. He has to go. And yes put in Kelly. Allen passing into triple coverage to finish the game.
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

ThisGuy

In the same boat, my man defended him soooo long against my dad telling everyone to give him a chance but I just cant do it anymore its the same thing every year.

PorkRinds

Two special teams mistakes cost us the game. This is familiar territory.

Redhogs

We agree for once..I'm just done..done watching, done caring, done complaning, even done posting after this...just plain done with this incompetent ****show.  DONE.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

hobhog

I don't think there are many supporters left after today's fiasco. But nothing will happen for a couple of lame duck years....

Sundog

I've never defended him.  Saw it clearly as a bad hire 5 years ago.  Get used to him for the rest of this year and ALL OF NEXT YEAR....you bought him, you own him.

Dark Helmet Hog

Both coach and director need to go at this point.

MountieDawg

You have to admit he is starting to make Charlie Weiss look small.
SEC!

PorkRinds

My ailing grandfather, who is not expected to last for much longer, looked at me after that last play and said "If he's not fired before I die I'm gonna be pissed".

PorkRinds

Quote from: MountieDawg on September 23, 2017, 03:13:28 pm
You have to admit he is starting to make Charlie Weiss look small.

I think that's a bull darn cop out. It's about his coaching not his waistline. Only people I see using that line of thinking are football dumb and don't have real arguments.

hogcard1964

I'm not one to chirp about being right but I knew this 5 years ago and I did tell everyone this. He's a horrible xs and os coach.  I want him gone and the quicker we get into a rebuilding mode (lol) again, the faster we'll get on the right track.  I'd fire him tonight.  Although they won't.

dh027

I want to like Bielema.  I'm sure he's a great guy.  I want him to be successful, just as I want Ausin Allen to be successful.  I was born a Hog fan 44 years ago and will die a Hog fan when the day comes.  It is time for a change at head coach and quarterback.  I know what we are all feeling will pass, as it always does.  I want it to pass sooner rather than later.  I'm officially done with both of them. 

DoctorSusscrofa

Not watching anymore games or listening onthe radio. Avoiding the companies that sponsor game broadcasts.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

JOKERHOG

Sure did take you a long time to admit the obvious but welcome
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

gchamblee

Quote from: hogcard1964 on September 23, 2017, 03:14:37 pm
I'm not one to chirp about being right but I knew this 5 years ago and I did tell everyone this. He's a horrible xs and os coach.  I want him gone and the quicker we get into a rebuilding mode (lol) again, the faster we'll get on the right track.  I'd fire him tonight.  Although they won't.

why would anyone listen to you when you are wrong most of the time lol.

PorkRinds

Quote from: DoctorSusscrofa on September 23, 2017, 03:15:29 pm
Not watching anymore games or listening onthe radio. Avoiding the companies that sponsor game broadcasts.

That's kinda dumb but you do you.

riccoar

If you can shame a junior kicker by calling him juvenile, you can bench a 5th year Senior Team Captain QB for throwing tantrums.

farmhawg

Disappointed in you....nah, welcome to the dark side.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

farmhawg

Quote from: gchamblee on September 23, 2017, 03:16:08 pm
Thank goodness no one listens to you. Brett would be here forever.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

JOKERHOG

Quote from: Redhogs on September 23, 2017, 03:11:42 pm
We agree for once..I'm just done..done watching, done caring, done complaning, even done posting after this...just plain done with this incompetent ****show.  DONE.

Yes

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

JOKERHOG

Pot meet kettle

hogcard1964

Between you and I, who was correct about Bielema?

Go sleep it off.  You'll feel better in about 4 hours.

hog911

I'm not for firing CBB, but he truly needs to lose weight. You can't tell others about decipline and  self control when your appearance shows you don't have any!

ricepig

Quote from: DoctorSusscrofa on September 23, 2017, 03:15:29 pm

You'll be drinking Coke, going to Target, banking with First Tennessee, shopping  at Belks, and eating Boarshead.

Sundog

Quote from: riccoar on September 23, 2017, 03:16:41 pm
If you can shame a junior kicker by calling him juvenile, you can bench a 5th year Senior Team Captain QB for throwing tantrums.

Or get rid of a feckless head coach?

PorkRinds

Quote from: hog911 on September 23, 2017, 03:18:51 pm
I'm not for firing CBB, but he truly needs to lose weight. You can't tell others about decipline and  self control when your appearance shows you don't have any!

Well, you're entitled to your own opinion. His coaching has nothing to do with his size.

rhog1

Agree completely. I am usually as sunshine as it comes about Razorback sports. Insulting the man's weight is stupid, calling him by the wrong name is childish, By all accounts he is a great guy. But it is time for him to go. His coaching is Houston Nutt level mediocre. This game proves he is never beating Texas a&m they are as bad as they have ever been and for us they might as well be Alabama because Bret isn't going to get the win.

TNRazorbacker

It ain't hard knowing a relationship is over, its hard sayin it. Glad you made the move.

JOKERHOG

Quote from: PorkRinds on September 23, 2017, 03:20:11 pm
Well, you're entitled to your own opinion. His coaching has nothing to do with his size.

Commitment, drive, discipline?

bcdeputy

Totally Agree

Bebop

I hate when people start threads with "I hope we win but...".

We don't need Johnny come lately anti-BB bandwagon guys jumping on showing their lack of support for Bielema.

Prophets like me having been claiming that he wasn't going to work out for quite some time. We could tell through our football acumen when others refused to believe. We wanted to be wrong for the sake of the Hogs but, alas, we were right.

Since I am a forgiving guy, I don't mind if your ilk wants to join to our ever growing wagon that is beating the drum for Bielema's replacement.

Joking aside, I know it sucks that he isnt working out and I wished it would have changed, but I am glad you are coming around.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

JOKERHOG

Quote from: TNRazorbacker on September 23, 2017, 03:20:40 pm
It ain't hard knowing a relationship is over, its hard sayin it. Glad you made the move.

NOt when you didn't like the other person in the first place

ricepig

Yep, I'll be at the rest of the home games, I support the team. I support the Razorbacks, we've had different coaches and AD's, they come and go.

Jimbob111

What exactly is a CBB fan? I see nothing, and have seen nothing, since day one that makes me think of him in a positive light. He's a loudmouth bully who can't back it up, can't coach, and can't quite figure it out. Send him packing already.
"DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD ANYMORE TODAY OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A 30 BAN!"--

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Am I the only one that misses the old, interesting game threads?

MountieDawg

Quote from: PorkRinds on September 23, 2017, 03:14:24 pm
I think that's a bull darn cop out. It's about his coaching not his waistline. Only people I see using that line of thinking are football dumb and don't have real arguments.

I will also say Charlie Weiss is a better coach... CBB is nothing more than a fan and has lived off saying things that make idiot fans happy.  A jab a Gus or Texas, or Texas Tech coach... I knew he was a bad hire on the day he was hired. He has really hit the excuse trail and living off being ranked 15th for a week last year.  His ego is the only thing bigger than his waistline.  He screams power football and can't execute it. Screams offensive line and can't have a good one. Special teams are aweful and he doesn't think he needs a special teams coach...
SEC!

bcdeputy

Quote from: GoHogzzGo on September 23, 2017, 03:08:58 pm
Yup I was the same. He has to go. And yes put in Kelly. Allen passing into triple coverage to finish the game.

Yes, totally agree again

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: ricepig on September 23, 2017, 03:21:54 pm
Yep, I'll be at the rest of the home games, I support the team. I support the Razorbacks, we've had different coaches and AD's, they come and go.

These don't seem to be going though!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

TheRazorback500

I 've tried to support him, I like him, but it's over for me, too. Like the capo would say, get 'em outta here. Let Arkansans run the Razorbacks.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

ricepig

Dominicanhog

and my guess is, they ain't done coming and going...

PygmalionEffect2

QuoteSundog - I've never defended him.

Quote3 posts

Don't give me that,

you've sang his praises on here since day one. 
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

ronmahony

My grandsons 6th grade travel team got an offer. I guess the Razorbacks are having a youth football day. Parents too. It really surprised me that they would do this for a conference game. Course we have to buy the tickets but I was real excited about it. It's the Mississippi State game. Now I am wondering if we will be the only ones there. I am afraid it won't be a good game to attend. Wonder if it is too late to change it to Colorado State?
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

PorkRinds

Yep. The hogs have my full support. Until he's gone I hope he wins every game. I'm not one of those "I'm done buying petit Jean meats" guys. My support for our program can't and won't wane. But dammit I want to win and he's not doing it.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: ricepig on September 23, 2017, 03:22:55 pm
The rest of the season will determine when.

he's running out of daylight... better hurry.