Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Proof

Started by Hogball58, November 23, 2017, 10:32:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogball58

I was reading an article about this season and the motto was going to be Prove It so my nickname for Gafford is The Proof  Go Hogs

FineAsSwine

This is proof that Hogviller's don't read before posting. There is already a thread with "suggested nicknames" for Big Bad Dan. I think my "Blocker Spaniel" offering was the best of them all so far including The Proof.  ;D
Hogs up! Covid down!

Temprees

"The Proof", sounds pretty catchy.

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

hogwood

Quote from: FineAsSwine on November 24, 2017, 08:17:35 am
This is proof that Hogviller's don't read before posting. There is already a thread with "suggested nicknames" for Big Bad Dan. I think my "Blocker Spaniel" offering was the best of them all so far including The Proof.  ;D

Yeah, except The Proof is way better.

FineAsSwine

You want the proof? You can't handle The Proof.
Hogs up! Covid down!

mj4president

"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: mj4president on November 24, 2017, 08:41:49 am
Da Gaff

Maybe you need to start your own thread proclaiming this moniker as the best. That's what the OP did.
Hogs up! Covid down!

bolo1010

I like it as well.  The Proof sounds good

hawgdavis

The Truth, the Dunk of death, the master of  rebound and dunk of disaster, or as Mr T said his prediction is , PAIN , just having a little fun here

Dan42AR

On any of his many blocked shots. He got Gaffed on that one.