Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NANCE carrying the load

Started by PORKULATOR, September 23, 2017, 06:30:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PORKULATOR

All year we've relied on this guy to be our GO TO receiver and I for one think he's doing great. No seems to be talking about him but I think his confidence went up today.
Wps
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

BoynamedWooPigSooie

He's the best WR we have by a country mile.

and he was the lowest rated recruit in the WR corps.

Maybe someday they'll start him.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

hogfan14

Funny how many people were wondering why we took him and thought it was just to get Martin, now Nance looks like the better of the two so far.

ShadowTheHedgehog

Let's hope he becomes a DMorgan kind of deal where he becomes the goto receiver pretty much overnight. We need someone to step up.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: BoynamedWooPigSooie on September 23, 2017, 06:34:53 pm
He's the best WR we have by a country mile.

and he was the lowest rated recruit in the WR corps.

Maybe someday they'll start him.
Yea, Jared is just a scrub.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Potosihog

With Jred out for the year with a blown Achilles there will be a lot of opportunity for him.  I hope he has a Drew Morgan senior year kind of year (minus the bowl game).

It would be really nice to give him one more WR and one TE to help.

hog.goblin

Jesus of Nance will rise up and this group on his shoulders

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 23, 2017, 07:08:07 pm
Yea, Jared is just a scrub.

Pretty much is now. Body by Herb blew his back out flipping tractor tires. He had barely practiced all of 2017.  Not saying the dude isn't tough because he came back super fast, way too juiced fast from that broken arm last season.   

He put on 40 lbs and just last week finally started catching a couple hundred balls from the juggs machine.  I've railed on the lack of work ethic for years.

I haven't seen what his injury is from yesterday but it looked bad. So scratch him this year.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....