Frito Pie
14 (10.4%)
Bewbs
17 (12.6%)

Total Members Voted: 135

PigInTheHole

12/02/2017 Malzahn "I just said that I want to be the head coach at Auburn."

duckman

Motorboat my wife and support Norvell...

Hollywood_HOGan45

Bacons Rebellion

Arkansas Fan

hogsfanchaz

I will support the new coach no matter who it is until they get to year 4-5 and still have no clue......I hope they produce quicker than that though.
The difficult we do immediately....the impossible takes a little longer!!!!

Hollywood870

hogfanmd

You need a option for C and D
Laugh at meltdown and Frito pie

Piggie

Gus is my first choice, but I will support whoever they hire. I'm not like Crooked Hillary supporters who weep and scream, and say, he's not my coach!
It's a great day to be a Bryant Hornet!

HF#1

Support whoever the coach is short of Art Briles, Les Miles, or Houston Nutt.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

clutch

Quote from: Piggie on November 24, 2017, 09:54:38 pm
Gus is my first choice, but I will support whoever they hire. I'm not like Crooked Hillary supporters who weep and scream, and say, he's not my coach!

I'm no supporter of Hillary, but dang you bring her up in a lot of posts. It's weird.

Piggie

Quote from: clutch on November 24, 2017, 10:01:45 pm
I'm no supporter of Hillary, but dang you bring her up in a lot of posts. It's weird.

Well, for some crazy reason, that analogy keeps popping in my head. I'll try to behave and let it go. ;)
It's a great day to be a Bryant Hornet!

Smashmouth2004

I have a feeling they told Gus he must tell us by this weekend if he wants the job no matter the results of the Iron Bowl. Word is they already spoke to Norvell but I would hire Kiffin!

clutch

Quote from: Piggie on November 24, 2017, 10:03:30 pm
Well, for some crazy reason, that analogy keeps popping in my head. I'll try to behave and let it go. ;)

Fair enough. I just kept seeing you say it and was wondering why you were doing it.

Knot2brite

Consider watching Arkansas football next season. I won't if Gus is hired.
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Knot2brite on November 24, 2017, 10:09:03 pm

I'm sure that's gonna weigh in on their decision.
This is my non-signature signature.

Knot2brite

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on November 24, 2017, 10:10:07 pm
I'm sure that's gonna weigh in on their decision.
I really don't give a damn if it does or not

jdlew

Quote from: Knot2brite on November 24, 2017, 10:09:03 pm

I never been on the Gus Bus....But if they hire him....I will watch the games...And so will you!!

PigInTheHole

Quote from: jdlew on November 24, 2017, 10:31:35 pm

I never been on the Gus Bus....But if they hire him....I will watch the games...And so will you!!

I'll be butt hurt for a little bit ...  and then you're right, I'll watch the Hogs and support the coach and team.
12/02/2017 Malzahn "I just said that I want to be the head coach at Auburn."

Ironhawg

Honestly I'll be hoping they don't jack this hire up.

hogsanity

People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Knot2brite

Quote from: jdlew on November 24, 2017, 10:31:35 pm

Actually I won't....I have slowly stopped caring about Arkansas football over the last ten years. The cluster that was the end of the Nutt era and the motorcycle scandal, the John L disaster and now this...nope...I donate to the baseball team and that is it....I watch Hog basketball more now but I find myself watching many other teams the last few years and enjoying them more . I won't watch Gus out of principle and probably won't miss watching the Hogs at all.

clutch

Quote from: hogsanity on November 24, 2017, 10:43:22 pm
Hope they would hire Frost.

I want Norvell, but Frost would be my #1 pick if I thought there was a chance of getting him. I'd dang sure have gauged his interest. I really like both of those guys.

HAM ELLIOT

Quote from: HAM ELLIOT on November 25, 2017, 12:03:34 am
ha ha, I was just kidden ya!  I would have been disappointed in myself if I had'nt have said that!  ROFL
"tried to edit, but quoted instead, been drinking heavily"

jgcat4

Coaching Search Season-It's the most wonderful time of the year...

duckman

MC_Hog

hawginbigd1

old_school_hawg

Quote from: Piggie on November 24, 2017, 09:54:38 pm

Lol.... Right on! I am with you, sir!
"I tried being reasonable. I didn't like it."-Clint Eastwood

"Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid." -John Wayne

old_school_hawg

Quote from: duckman on November 24, 2017, 09:20:22 pm
Motorboat my wife and support Norvell...

Where does the line start? Is it going to resemble one of the concession lines at DWRRS?🤔
"I tried being reasonable. I didn't like it."-Clint Eastwood

"Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid." -John Wayne

k.c.hawg

Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

Pork Twain

Quote from: Arkansas Fan on November 24, 2017, 09:27:20 pm
I'll join you.
Is your line of thinking, if he is good enough to land her, he is good enough to land you?  Solid...
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

joeyself

"Real failure always starts with someone doing something stupid."  Anna Conroy in SLINGS AND ARROWS

tusksincolorado

Quote from: Piggie on November 24, 2017, 10:03:30 pm
Just take it to the tavern.....
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

Rzback

I'll watch the sun come up the next morning and hope for a proven program builder and winner
Winning Percentages (how times have changed!) Frank Broyles 71%  Lou Holtz  74%  Ken Hatfield 76%  Jack Crowe 38%  Joe Kines 35%  Danny Ford 47% Houston Nutt 61%  Bobby Petrino 67%  John L Smith  33%  Bret Bielema 46%  Chad Morris 14%  Sam Pittman 52%

havok

As long as the guy hired isn't named Nutt... I'll be a cheering my tail off as a huge hog fan.

ToddW

Quote from: HF#1 on November 24, 2017, 09:58:39 pm
Support whoever the coach is short of Art Briles, Les Miles, or Houston Nutt.

THIS!
I bleed Cardinal, Go Hogs!