Mike Leach or Bobby Petrino?

Started by WOOPIGMAN, September 29, 2017, 09:18:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WOOPIGMAN

porkrindjimmy

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

WOOPIGMAN

Because that's who we're going to get

WOOPIGMAN

Think it's a Troll, just trying to keep you guys informed. Things change

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: WOOPIGMAN on September 29, 2017, 09:21:50 am
Think it's a Troll, just trying to keep you guys informed. Things change

Yesterday is was Les Miles. Today it is Petrino or Leach. Tomorrow it will be Bear Bryant or Bill Callihan...

PRJ

HogFaninMemphis

I'm reporting you. Please just start your threads in the trash so the moderators don't have to waste time moving them.
Go Hogs, Go Cardinals, and Go Grizzlies!

LittlePigMan

What makes you Bobby guys think he would want to come back here anyway? If I remember right his wife didn't even want him taking the AR State job because she wanted out of Arkansas.

Roaringboar

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on September 29, 2017, 09:34:20 am
Yesterday is was Les Miles. Today it is Petrino or Leach. Tomorrow it will be Bear Bryant or Bill Callihan...

PRJ

This guy may be a troll, but Miles is a legitmate coach to consider.......Hog fans may want to simply ignore his success at LSU, but Miles is currently out of a job, and I think he'll be back next year and if Long is smart it'll be in a Cardinal jacket with a hog hot........Miles is what this program needs right now......
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

TexasRazorback

DiamondHogFan

Quote from: Roaringboar on September 29, 2017, 09:37:12 am
This guy may be a troll, but Miles is a legitmate coach to consider.......Hog fans may want to simply ignore his success at LSU, but Miles is currently out of a job, and I think he'll be back next year and if Long is smart it'll be in a Cardinal jacket with a hog hot........Miles is what this program needs right now......
Only if we can keep Enos.  I like having decent QBs...

Hoggie17

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on September 29, 2017, 09:34:20 am

PRJ
Les Miles would not win at Arkansas.

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: Roaringboar on September 29, 2017, 09:37:12 am

No he isn't. We lost a player to a heart ailment and that dude giggled while his QB in the endzone, pretended that he ripped his chest open and pulled out a heart. That dude called us Ar-Kansas. No way, no how do I want that guy 1,000 miles within this program.

Plus dude, is overrated as a coach. Had NFL rosters, time after time, and dropped the ball.

PRJ

longpig

Sink or swim.  Pepsi or Coke.  There isn't an opening.
Don't be scared, be smart.

devildoghawg

I'd rather have Dan Lebitard before either of those idiots.
Quote from: kingofdequeen on July 25, 2013, 06:21:48 pm
If you've got a dumba** son, do you love him any less?  no.  you just overlook his faults b/c you love him.  At least that's what my dad does.

WOOPIGMAN

I agree, but those are the names. Long was also going to hire Kiffin if Petrino wasn't hired in 07

Steef

Arky

Quote from: HogFaninMemphis on September 29, 2017, 09:35:46 am
I'm reporting you. Please just start your threads in the trash so the moderators don't have to waste time moving them.
c'mon......what else mods got to do