Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dodgers Matt Kemp - one of the good guys........

Started by hoglady, May 08, 2013, 10:17:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

UhOhioHog

I can't stand the Dodgers, but, Kempy is a great guy.  My cousin played with him at double A Jacksonville and Kemp still calls him to see how he's doing.  My cousin  suffer's from social anxiety disorder and had to retire.  Very sad, but, it's nice that his old buddy that made it big still cares.

Kemp is a class act.

widespreadsooie

Quote from: hoglady on May 08, 2013, 10:17:41 pm
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/viral-video-of-matt-kemp-s-touching-gesture-to-young-fan-catches-dodger-off-guard-004632881.html

Nice gesture by Kemp - hope that made for a happy day and happy memory for both father and son.

Oh man, you're about to get it. This has been posted before. Watch out, some people are about to lose it.

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

Kemp has been my favorite Non-Cardinal since he came up to the bigs. Truly one of the good guys.
ched come back pls

ChicoHog

I'm a diehard Dodger fan and I like Kemp and always have since he came up but he has got to start producing.  2 HRs so far is horrible.  Dodgers have no power this year at all and it's killing them along with a crappy bullpen.  Have to depend on starting pitching to go deep and scratch our some runs.

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

Quote from: ChicoHog on May 22, 2013, 10:20:14 pm
I'm a diehard Dodger fan and I like Kemp and always have since he came up but he has got to start producing.  2 HRs so far is horrible.  Dodgers have no power this year at all and it's killing them along with a crappy bullpen.  Have to depend on starting pitching to go deep and scratch our some runs.
McGwire needs to pass the juice around the clubhouse.
ched come back pls

99toLife