Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (13-6, 3-4) @ Georgia (12-6, 3-4)

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 23, 2018, 04:53:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgball40

amazing to watch as hall's coordination is improving, he is going to be so great for us late in the year and in next season as well he should give us that big wing we've not had under anderson(unless you count qualls)

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Buff

hawgball40

we have poor team chemistry. i think that much is obvious.

PORKULATOR

Macon got fouled on the three and DayDay got fouled going to the bucket... these officials are horrible
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

elksnort

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

RaisinHog

I guess foul calls around the rim are outlawed this half..

Rbill

Quote from: hawgball40 on January 23, 2018, 05:45:33 pm

Quite frankly I expect addition by subtraction in terms of chemistry next year.

Hulk HOGan

At this point in the season, does anybody still think we make the tournament?

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PORKULATOR

Amazing how bad our team can look when we stick our heads up our butts and play like we don't have any sense
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

HawgHeadCheese

Hog Pharm

Quote from: hawgball40 on January 23, 2018, 05:45:33 pm

We have several players with no basketball skill. I think that much is obvious.

cardsNhogs

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Letsroll1200

ishankem

8 sec teams in ncaat Lunardi says at this point!!! Hard to believe

HeyHogs

Quote from: Hulk HOGan on January 23, 2018, 05:47:23 pm
At this point in the season, does anybody still think we make the tournament?
Only with a 500 record in SEC play and one win in the SEC tourney.  They don't reach 500 they will not make tourney.

PORKULATOR

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on January 23, 2018, 05:46:31 pm
I've counted three travels on Georgia not called.
one of em led to a trey... And it was horribly obvious

Letsroll1200

RaisinHog

hawgball40

just give the ball to daniel gafford and good things will happen. WTH.

navyhog24

Quote from: Hog Pharm on January 23, 2018, 05:48:36 pm
We have several players with no basketball skill. I think that much is obvious.

They're just tall athletes. MA has not recruited many real basketball players and it's killing us.

HogFansReunited

Seems like refs allow people to be mugged underneath the rim but if you touch someone away from the rim, it's called every time. Jones honestly got bailed out with that call.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

Poker_hog

Our typical defense:

Big man screens guard
Guard follows big man into the block
Pass to the block, defense collapses
Pass to the wide open shooter for three
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

jfred59

Quote from: HawgHeadCheese on January 23, 2018, 05:48:21 pm
It looks like the refs are going to let us play.

And they will call every ticky tack in the second half

Cmheinley

Defense has looked much improved. Offense doesn't have a pulse.

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

mckinneyhog5

We're trying to get some fouls by taking ball in the paint. Refs not having any of it.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

PonderinHog

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: elksnort on January 23, 2018, 05:46:03 pm
Cook looks like me handling the ball at ASU PE building.
Every time he gets the ball he does a pump fake and freezes for a few seconds before passing
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

hawgball40

Maybe Mike has already received his notice... only thing i can figure as to why this team is so defeated before they even step on the court.

Letsroll1200

mckinneyhog5

PonderinHog

HogFansReunited

Every damn shot they throw up seems to drop while we can't make open buckets.

Member #3568

40MINSOFHELL

ishankem

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!