Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kevin Scanlon

Started by pccmizuno24, November 17, 2017, 04:07:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pccmizuno24

This is really starting to grow legs...
Talked to a family contact who is a Vice President at Stephens and he said it's starting to look legit... Said he would be perfect... said he's one of the top people in the Stephens organizations and has been with them for 30 years.... said he personally knows every Rich Razorback alumni from Dallas to St.louis and all places in between... Would be a helluva grab as AD...

Said the only way he wouldn't go is if....
Warren as a business man wouldn't allow him to leave the company because it would hurt Stephens Inc....

But as of right now he is one of the top choices...

And BtW  he did confirm that Warren hated JL!

I'll get some more Intel...

LRHawg

Scanlon means we likely keep some sort of presence in War Memorial. (probably would mean facility upgrades would be required and a new contract)

jst01

Quote from: pccmizuno24 on November 17, 2017, 04:07:04 pm

Warren as a business man wouldn’t allow him to leave the company because it would hurt Stephens Inc....

how does that work?   Bosses refuse to accept a resignation? If you quit, you quit.

pccmizuno24

I'm guessing offer him more money ??
Not really sure

ur

Wait, Dudley said he had a heart condition. Where's the vegas line on UA AD?

HF#1

Quote from: ur on November 17, 2017, 04:25:36 pm
Wait, Dudley said he had a heart condition. Where's the vegas line on UA AD?

Dudley retracted that statement
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

ur

Quote from: HF#1 on November 17, 2017, 04:25:57 pm
Dudley retracted that statement
Thanks! I would love to have Scanlon as AD.

HF#1

OP, you gonna respond to the pm I sent you?
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Hawgey-Davidson

Yep. As I've stated earlier this makes too much sense. I could see a push to upgrade WMS, still play a game or two there. Its way past time to heal the warring factions and put the Razorbacks Nation back where it belongs. One state, one Hog. This needs to happen. It's the way it used to be. It can be again.

hoglady

Quote from: jst01 on November 17, 2017, 04:21:12 pm
how does that work?   Bosses refuse to accept a resignation? If you quit, you quit.

Scanlon I would think would want Warren Stephens support and blessing before undertaking an AD job at Arkansas.
Doesn't make sense to start off with a riff with an important booster and a guy who had been your boss for around 30 years.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

WilsonHog

Quote from: HF#1 on November 17, 2017, 04:35:43 pm
OP, you gonna respond to the pm I sent you?

Well, probably not now.