Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

aTM game unis.....

Started by ricepig, September 17, 2017, 04:51:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hobhog

ricepig

Quote from: Dominicanhog on September 17, 2017, 05:26:42 pm
Oh my, now that's funny... isn't it Jerry?  Jerry?

Don't be surprised to see a surcharge on your parking, beer, and food on Saturday.....

factchecker

Quote from: PonderinHog on September 17, 2017, 05:24:23 pm
Probably because he knows he'll have to pay for them, one way or another.   :'(

He's already paid enough:

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Pigasaurus

As long as we show up, I don't care if we play dressed up in Captain Jack Sparrows pirate outfit.
"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: ricepig on September 17, 2017, 05:29:07 pm
Don't be surprised to see a surcharge on your parking, beer, and food on Saturday.....

If my wife hit's me with that I'm gonna be ticked... oh, you mean at the game....

The Hogfather

Dominicanhog

Quote from: hobhog on September 17, 2017, 05:28:53 pm
Helmets are horrid

I like them... they should try and get the hog the color of those red helmets we wear that the light reflects off of... could be psychedelic...

Sweet Feet

They look like Ohio State's Unis

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Porked Tongue

Hog Pharm

I like them for this occasion. Would like to see what a red helmet and white pants, numbers would look like. I like the stripe on the sleeves better than the tusks. Also like the stripe on the helmet.

3kgthog

Just buttering Jerruh up to help with the buyout.

factchecker

Quote from: Hog Pharm on September 17, 2017, 05:45:28 pm
I like them for this occasion. Would like to see what a red helmet and white pants, numbers would look like. I like the stripe on the sleeves better than the tusks. Also like the stripe on the helmet.

Same here.  Would be awesome to these with our traditional helmets.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: elksnort on September 17, 2017, 04:54:52 pm
More gimmicks.

How about block and tackle well.

Almost all teams in college and the pros now do some sort of alternate uniforms from time to time. I used to not like it but I changed my mind over the years. Personally I like it as long as a Hog is on the helmet.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

hobhog

Thank gawd it's an 11am game and no one will be watching. Think I may listen on radio for first time in years....

Marshfieldhog

Actually like these better than the regular uniforms. If we win we should wear them all year at home.

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

The_Iceman

After this game, just put the red helmet back on and let's keep the rest of the uniform. Pants are awesome! Jersey is classic as well.

The_Iceman

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on September 17, 2017, 05:34:31 pm
Opinion is not fact.

Not bad for one game. But need to go back to the red after this. But keep the rest!

ThisTeetsTaken

These unis are vastly superior to our shoulder pad "tusks" uniforms.  Second only to the throwback unis we wore against Bama a few years ago.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Letsroll1200

The players are going to love those unis. They are pretty nice.

orvillesghost

bush league

I hate all this constant switching around..wear white on the road and red at home period.

007 License To Squeal

******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

The_Iceman

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on September 17, 2017, 06:06:35 pm
These unis are vastly superior to our shoulder pad "tusks" uniforms.  Second only to the throwback unis we wore against Bama a few years ago.

Except those were way too dark of a red.

Porkette

I'm never crazy about alternative helmets, but overall these are sharp looking!

Pretty cool that they kept quiet about them until game week.
GO HOGS GO!

Sivad

Very, very nice.
And a most appropriate way to honor and thank Jerry for all he has done and all he continues to do for the Razorbacks.

Hog Pharm

Quote from: The_Iceman on September 17, 2017, 06:32:08 pm
Except those were way too dark of a red.

Agreed. This shade of red looks good.

bollweevil

I hate them. We don't look like Arkansas. Uniforms don't win games, but if it will persuade Jerry to buy out Bluto's contract, then I guess I can stand them for three hours.

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: bollweevil on September 17, 2017, 06:49:37 pm
I hate them. We don't look like Arkansas. Uniforms don't win games, but if it will persuade Jerry to buy out Bluto's contract, then I guess I can stand them for three hours.
Which uniforms make us look most like Arkansas in your opinion?
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Tortfeasor

Some of you people will bitch about anything.

RD

Quote from: bollweevil on September 17, 2017, 06:49:37 pm
Wah. Shut up.

axedawg

Need to use the red hog logo on the helmet...would give the proper contrast like the star on the gray helmet. 

Hogman2

Love the uniforms!  WE should wear these the next two years if Jerry pays the buyout (if necessary)!

Torqued pork

They look better than most of the Power Ranger meets Darth Vader bull crap we see every week.from some teams.

Gonzo

Quote from: wpswillriseagain on September 17, 2017, 05:04:34 pm
THE Ohio State Razorbacks

Exactly my first reaction. But you never know, if they LOOK more like Ohio St, maybe they'll..................

Go Hogs!

Locutus_of_Boar

Let's get PTSD working for us.  I suggest wearing UCLA throwback uniforms from September 2, 2017.

DLUXHOG

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on September 17, 2017, 06:50:50 pm
Which uniforms make us look most like Arkansas in your opinion?

he probably has the idea they should look like this:
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

WorfHog

Seems like Jerry likes them and it's in honor of him so the rest of you can go take a hike.

Jerry Jones has done more for this University and the Athletic program as a student athlete and an alumnus than almost anyone in our history. Especially the idiot posters on this forum.

The haters can f-off about this.

codeHog

codeHog

Quote from: axedawg on September 17, 2017, 07:05:36 pm
Need to use the red hog logo on the helmet...would give the proper contrast like the star on the gray helmet. 

to back you up on your point....just look at the dark blue star of the Cowboys

BigSexyHog

Not big on uniform changes but these are bad ass....
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

greenEGnHAWGS

I love em! I can guarantee the kids love em. Nothing else really matters as if nothing else, it may give the kids a little more swag when playing.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

LRHawg

We're lucky to have JJ as an alumni.

I think this is a great gesture.

FANONTHEHILL

The players love them.  As soon as it went public, my son sent this picture.  He likes his.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

hawgjr

I'm not a Cowboys fan but these uniforms are awesome looking!

hamfat1952

I'm old school.....go back to the 1964 uniforms until we win a SEC championship. No freaking stripes down the center of the helmet.
We might be honoring Jerry Jones by using the uniform he wore when he was a member of the only National Football Championship the University of Arkansas ever achieved. Maybe have more of an Alabama mentality....