Previous topic - Next topic

Will we beat the Aggies?

Yes
130 (38%)
No
212 (62%)

Total Members Voted: 340

rhames

We need to take them to the wood shed. Not let off the gas.  Get some confidence.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

MaconBacon

If we don't win, this state will implode.

Etowah

A and M is a huge dumpster fire.

Have no QB...coach knows he is done...players know the coach is done.

We are a hungry team...should be a hungry team.

This one will not be close....we win big. 

razorbackfan4life

For Bert and Jeff's sake they better. 

This is the worst A&M team I've seen in awhile. 

Ohio Hog

sickboy

Our defense is going to eat their offense alive. Even if our offense can't get it together, I still think we beat them. If our running game gets going, which it should against their d-line, then we're going to blow them out.

This A&M team is shallow as a kiddie pool and has no QB. Sumlin can't win in the SEC that way.

Rudy Baylor

HognotinMemphis

I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

870hogfan

Quote from: TrueBlue on September 16, 2017, 11:51:31 am
Bert will struggle this week against Bye. He will have the same look on his face against Bye as he will against A&M. Clueless.

Who is Bert?

Hogwild

Guessing #40 won't be playing against us next week.  This pic was taken ending in to locker at half time.

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: Hogwild on September 16, 2017, 01:18:04 pm
Guessing #40 won't be playing against us next week.  This pic was taken ending in to locker at half time.

Did he break his fingers?

Letsroll1200

If not, Bret should resign.

TrueBlue

Boarcephus

Quote from: Hogwild on September 16, 2017, 01:18:04 pm

Just googled the A&M rooster.  Will Gunnell, 5'11", 185 pound freshman WR.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

JackTNHogfan

I think they are learning to play together with their new QB and are starting to gel.  I'm thinking we will need to be lucky to beat them. 

WorfHog

PonderinHog

Quote from: Boarcephus on September 16, 2017, 01:45:05 pm
Just googled the A&M rooster.  Will Gunnell, 5'11", 185 pound freshman WR.
Google his cocky brother...

WilsonHog

A&M is not going to lose to Louisiana today, nor will they beat us next week.

hogcard1964

A & M is getting worse week to week.  Anyone that thinks this team will give us a game is doing so only with the hope of Bielema being fired for losing.  They will not play us tough.  They're friggin awful.

WilsonHog

Quote from: hogcard1964 on September 16, 2017, 01:55:24 pm
A & M is getting worse week to week.  Anyone that thinks this team will give us a game is doing so only with the hope of Bielema being fired for losing.  They will not play us tough.  They're friggin awful.

I think we win by two touchdowns.

HogimusMaximus

ArBasketball94

twistitup

we beat 'em...and lose most of the rest
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

HogCzar1

Chuck Beavers

The hogs will be out blocked, out tackled, out run, out passed, out kicked, and out coached. Other than that we should have a good game. And we'll be doing it the "right way" and won't be "winning at all costs".

sickboy

Anyone who's picking A&M to beat, or even worse, thump Arkansas is not actually watching A&M football right now.

Chuck Beavers

Quote from: sickboy on September 16, 2017, 02:17:59 pm
Anyone who's picking A&M to beat, or even worse, thump Arkansas is not actually watching A&M football right now.

I'm watching. What I see is that Louisiana is better we are and they trail 38-21. Edit: Make that 45-21.

hogfanincajunland

QuoteAnyone who's picking A&M to beat, or even worse, thump Arkansas is not actually watching A&M football right now.

Anyone who thinks we have a stronger team than A&M, based off of the first two games, is either delusional or high. I'm not saying the Hogs can't come out and look much better but, based off of performance so far this year, we aren't any better than they are. I hope for a win but wouldn't pick it either way.

rhames

Quote from: Chuck Beavers on September 16, 2017, 02:22:41 pm
I'm watching. What I see is that Louisiana is better we are and they trail 38-21. Edit: Make that 45-21.

LOL

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.

Boarcephus

Quote from: PonderinHog on September 16, 2017, 01:51:03 pm
Google his cocky brother...

LOL!  Just did.  Appears Will's at A&M only because they wanted his brother.  Quite an offer list.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

rhames

Quote from: sickboy on September 16, 2017, 02:17:59 pm

If you think you're around rational posters, you've come to the wrong place.

BroyledNutts

Quote from: Chuck Beavers on September 16, 2017, 02:14:33 pm
The hogs will be out blocked, out tackled, out run, out passed, out kicked, and out coached. Other than that we should have a good game. And we'll be doing it the "right way" and won't be "winning at all costs".

Absolutely this ...

code red

Well, it looks like they made a halftime adjustment. So no
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: code red on September 16, 2017, 02:39:55 pm
Well, it looks like they made a halftime adjustment. So no

Exactly.........and we know that ability is not one of BB's strong suits....

We lose by 10.
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

hogcard1964

Quote from: WilsonHog on September 16, 2017, 01:58:23 pm
I think we win by two touchdowns.

+1000

And they're going to go with Mond as their starting QB against us.  This will not be a close game.

007 License To Squeal

SEC guys say A&M = 56% chance to win.

code red

SMU is beating TCU lol heck no.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

hogcard1964

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on September 16, 2017, 02:48:20 pm

The same group that picked us to beat TCU.

Boarcephus

Quote from: WilsonHog on September 16, 2017, 01:54:22 pm
A&M is not going to lose to Louisiana today, nor will they beat us next week.

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on September 16, 2017, 02:48:20 pm

I'd buy that.  I haven't seen anything out of us the first 2 games to give me any confidence at all.

jmark

40/29 News Confirms Houston Nutt Will Not Return In 2008
POSTED: 3:49 pm CST November 16, 2007

goodguytex

I voted Yes. But the yes is dependent on what our team does with this off week. If they've had a "come to Jesus" meeting, and looked down in their hearts and souls and realize how bad they were, they'll come out on fire next week and beat the Saggies.

As has been said... This is the worst saggie team in a decade. There is no way we should lose to that team. If we lose... That will tell me a lot about our team..  it will tell me they've quit and given up on this coaching staff, and a change probably does have to be made at the top. I hope that's not the case. I hope this team finds in themselves the same kind of fight we saw in the ole Miss game in 2015 when Hunter Henry made that lateral. We need that kind of heart again. We will see if we have that kind of heart next Saturday.

I like bielema. I think he's a good man, that cares deeply for his family, for his team. I want to see him succeed with this program. I know most Hog fans feel the same way. It's time to show some positive results, or time to move on.

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: goodguytex on September 16, 2017, 03:19:20 pm
I voted Yes. But the yes is dependent on what our team does with this off week. If they've had a "come to Jesus" meeting, and looked down in their hearts and souls and realize how bad they were, they'll come out on fire next week and beat the Saggies.

OK....But what about the players?

GuvHog

If Austin Allen is on his game, the Hogs should get the win. Problem is, he has yet to be on his game this season.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

HoggyCat

Last year there was a game of two coaches battling for their job.  LSU vs Auburn.  Auburn won, Miles was fired.

Oh yeah, and the cummulatove scores of those two games when we played each..... 94-13.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

HoggyCat

Quote from: rhames on September 16, 2017, 12:24:43 pm
Fake field goal in the 2nd quarter stopped by ULL?

YIKES

He must be using Bert's playbook.

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Biggus Piggus

I'll walk naked down Dickson Street if Arkansas beats Texas A&M.
[CENSORED]!

HoggyCat

Quote from: MaconBacon on September 16, 2017, 12:29:49 pm
If we don't win, this state will implode.
You're a little late on that.

rhames

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on September 16, 2017, 04:00:13 pm

BOOKMARKED

East Clintwood

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on September 16, 2017, 04:00:13 pm

Don't you do that every full moon anyway?
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma