Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

IF the DC hire is a big name, will there be a presser?

Started by mj4president, December 14, 2017, 12:09:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mj4president

"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

Sooie71923

moses_007

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: mj4president on December 14, 2017, 12:09:15 pm
Or just announced like the others?
Well IF they did would that finally shut you the f... up ??? Your "panic posts" have beyond the point of totally ludicrous.

Ragnar Hogbrok

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

ricepig

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on December 14, 2017, 05:37:09 pm
Well IF they did would that finally shut you the f... up ??? Your "panic posts" have beyond the point of totally ludicrous.

I wonder what the record is here at HV for threads started by a single poster on the subject of hiring someone? I believe whatever it was, we have a new record holder.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: ricepig on December 15, 2017, 08:08:17 am
I wonder what the record is here at HV for threads started by a single poster on the subject of hiring someone? I believe whatever it was, we have a new record holder.
Rice, I have no clue. However, I honestly think this guy no doubt holds the record, especially when it comes to dramatic and "oh my gosh, the world is falling" type posts. Never seen anything like it.