Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ESPN Primer on Las Vegas Invitational

Started by dsims2k3, November 21, 2012, 06:13:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dsims2k3

Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

dsims2k3

November 21, 2012, 06:16:07 pm #1 Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 06:20:13 pm by dsims2k3
The player to watch for Arizona State seems to be the freshman with 17 ppg.

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

SWD26

Thanks, good preview.

What is the deal on this guy, though?

Ben Brust (Wisconsin): The Wisconsin backcourt took a hit when Josh Gasser tore his ACL during a preseason practice. But Brust's effort thus far has taken out some of the sting. He's averaging 14.5 ppg, 9.3 rpg and 2.5 apg. The 6-foot-1 guard also has connected on 78 percent of his free throws and 65 percent of his 3-pointers.

Pretty amazing!

dsims2k3

Quote from: SWD26 on November 21, 2012, 06:49:35 pm
Thanks, good preview.

What is the deal on this guy, though?

Ben Brust (Wisconsin): The Wisconsin backcourt took a hit when Josh Gasser tore his ACL during a preseason practice. But Brust's effort thus far has taken out some of the sting. He's averaging 14.5 ppg, 9.3 rpg and 2.5 apg. The 6-foot-1 guard also has connected on 78 percent of his free throws and 65 percent of his 3-pointers.

Pretty amazing!

Hmmm... He must have some hops

Rooster Hogburn

To forgive is to set a pisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.-Lewis B. Smedes