Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC Football Recruiting

Started by jbcarol, December 01, 2023, 04:47:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Quote from: Otis Kirk on April 24, 2024, 07:45:33 amThis kid is supposed to make a commmitment today. He has about 15 offers and an official visit to Arkansas June 21-23 weekend. I like the Hogs chances here
https://247sports.com/Player/Taijh-Overton-46127969

Mobile Safety
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

@Blue-Chip

jbcarol

@Hayesfawcett3
Former Colorado RB Dylan Edwards tells @on3sports these are the "Main Schools" that have contacted him since entering the Transfer Portal

As a True Freshman, Edwards totaled 768 All-Purpose Yards & 5 TDs

Will have 3 years of eligibility remaining

https://on3.com/db/dylan-edwards-39872

jbcarol

Taijh ''Hammer Time⚒️'' Overton
@TaijhO
Blessed to announce I'm now committed to
@RazorbackFB
 #GoHogs 🐗

jbcarol

IOL Mal Waldrep narrows list to four schools and locks in official visits
Chad Simmons updated head shot
by: Chad Simmons

QuoteMal Waldrep was on the verge of cutting his list down late in 2023. He is glad he waited because of all of the coaching changes. The three-star interior offensive lineman out of Phenix City (Ala.) Central has taken his time and he has it down to four schools.

"I have set up official visits with Clemson (May 31), Alabama (June 7), Florida (June 14) and Tennessee (June 21) and those are mainly the four schools I am focused on," Waldrep told On3. "I plan to take those official visits, come back and talk things over with my family, then commit sometime this summer."

Auburn has not been completely eliminated, but the Tigers, Crimson Tide, Gators and Volunteers have moved to the top

jbcarol

Jonah Williams names top 7

by: Keegan Pope

QuoteGalveston Ball(er and) five-star safety Jonah Williams is down to seven schools in his recruitment, he announced on Friday with On3's Hayes Fawcett.

The programs he'll consider going forward include Oklahoma, LSU, Texas A&M, Texas, Oregon, USC and Ohio State.

The Sooners are currently the favorite

jbcarol

jbcarol

@Hayesfawcett3
NEWS: Elite 2025 Safety Jordan Young is down to 8️⃣ Schools, he tells me for @on3recruits

The 6'1 170 S from Monroe, NC is ranked as the No. 2 Safety in the '25 Class (per On3)

Where Should He Go?👇🏽

https://on3.com/db/jordan-young-174255

jbcarol

Quote from: Otis Kirk on April 29, 2024, 07:10:39 amThere may be another exception but other than Miguel Mitchell all the kids they have gotten committed and signed while here. The ones who leave, and some had committed to me, gave me quotes, but took other visits I assume got bigger NIL deals and didn't come. It seems like Hogs get them while here or don't get them. Hope that isn't case with Suggs, but 35 offers? I think we all know what that likely means.

jbcarol

@Hayesfawcett3
BREAKING: Former Miami QB Jacurri Brown has Committed to UCF, he tells @on3sports

The 6'4 230 QB will have 3 years of eligibility remaining

"The Charge is on⚔️, Tell them it's up 🚀"

https://on3.com/db/jacurri-brown-52524

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

Coastal Carolina quarterback Blake Boda announces transfer commitment to Arkansas

by: Chandler Vessels

QuoteFormer Coastal Carolina quarterback Blake Boda will transfer to play for Arkansas in 2024, he announced Tuesday via X. Boda spent just one season with the Chanticleers

6-foot-4 quarterback appeared in only three games as a true freshman to take a redshirt year. He completed his only pass of the season for 14 yards against Texas State on Nov. 11.

As a recruit, Boda was a three-star prospect out of Seabreeze.

Has 4 to play 4

jbcarol

San Jose State DB transfer Jay'Vion Cole sets visits to Auburn, Texas

by: Thomas Goldkamp

QuoteSan Jose State defensive back Jay'Vion Cole has set up a pair of visits as he seeks a new home out of the NCAA transfer portal, he announced on his Twitter account Thursday morning.

Cole plans to visit Texas this weekend, then Auburn from May 7-9, giving him a chance to check out the Longhorns and Tigers and weigh his options

RPM: Texas is the current presumed leader, with 52.7% of predictions favoring the Longhorns, versus 46.1% for the Tigers.

That's within the margin of the era

jbcarol

Bo Jackson sets three official visits

by: Collin Ginnan

QuoteBo Jackson has set up official visits to three schools, On3's Chad Simmons confirmed.

Those three schools are Georgia, Ohio State and Alabama. He will visit Athens from May 17-19, Columbus from May 31-June 2 and Tuscaloosa from June 7-9.

"It was really tough to narrow it down to three schools," Jackson told On3. "There was three other schools I really wanted to OV but I just didn't have the time."

Jackson is one of the most coveted tailbacks in the nation.

jbcarol

@Blue-Chip

Good Get!  Sounds like a Robert Newhouse.