Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LSU, pt 2 Game Day Predictions

Started by Razorod, February 03, 2018, 06:16:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorod

Important game as we start the back 9 portion of the conference schedule. Don't want to fall to 4-6 with only eight games left.

Hogs 67
LSU  65
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

The_Iceman

LSU 83. Arkansas 61. Mediocre Mike suffers another embarrassing blowout and he continues to look more and more entitled as a coach. No fire or passion to win, and his team will match that effort. We will give up wide open threes, offensive rebounds, and we will be stagnant on offense with no movement and bad screens.

Hawg Red

b-ball coach

code red

I don't see any since of urgency, none.  When this team beat Oklahoma, kids were excited....full of energy..... confident.  That has been eroded.  Hogs get blown out today.......77-65.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

1highhog

Quote from: Razorod on February 03, 2018, 06:16:04 am
Important game as we start the back 9 portion of the conference schedule. Don't want to fall to 4-6 with only eight games left.

Hogs 67
LSU  65

Whipped on the road again.

razorpimp

We help LSU get out of their funk....as usual

86 - 80 LSU

And I'll be there to watch it, get pissed off, then get back home to New Orleans for the Pygmalion parade....at least I'll be hammered

Dirty

upperdeck_hawg

80-62 LSU. It's a 2 pt game at the half but MA sits his best player to start the 2nd and LSU goes on a 16-2 run, putting the game away.
I don't hate the guy.  He's a great Hog, and a needed contributor.  I despise that he does not understand his role as a complimentary player puts an absolute ceiling on this team.

-ErieHog on Devo Davis

rljjr

raz1965

The.revenge factor brings the dog out today. The players listen to the game plan go out an get the victory, which is much needed to keep the hogs squarely in the tourney field.

Mr. Porkleone

On the road........

LSU 78
Hogs 71

FT cont to haunt this team. Mediocre Mike continues to struggle on road.

Breems

Roll The Ball Out There Mike pulls a few tricks out of his sleeves.

Hogs 67
LSU 64
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

FineAsSwine

Mike and the gang defang the Tigers 89 - 72. Adrio sleeps on his home state soil and regains his powers. He chips in 10 points and 5 rebounds.
Hogs up! Covid down!

jgphillips3

Oddly, I think we'll win.  We shouldn't...but that would seem to be the MO of this team.  My head says we lose but I don't know...just a feeling.

Dropkick

Quote from: jgphillips3 on February 03, 2018, 08:56:19 am
Oddly, I think we'll win.  We shouldn't...but that would seem to be the MO of this team.  My head says we lose but I don't know...just a feeling.
My thoughts exactly.

Letsroll1200

hobhog

Does LSU have it suspended players back or are they still at 8 players?

Razorod

Quote from: hobhog on February 03, 2018, 09:52:11 am
Does LSU have it suspended players back or are they still at 8 players?
https://www.seccountry.com/lsu/lsu-basketball-players-dismissed-mayan-kiir-galen-alexander

Two are gone for good, Alexander and Kii, while Sims and Rachel should be back.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

East TN HAWG

TheRazorback500

I think we play better this time, but we still can't get a handle on Waters. Tigers 79-72.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

bhogs05

78-65 LSU. Same story different road game

3of5-2

Quote from: bhogs05 on February 03, 2018, 11:15:02 am
78-65 LSU. Same story different road game
Hogs 76-74, and FCJ returns from Sonic.

The_Iceman

I predict we won't hear a word from FCJ  until Mediocre Mike gets another win, likely Tuesday at home. But don't underestimate Mike's ability to get outcoached.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

ishankem

LSU in a slump, Waters in a slump. Guess what, Waters comes out driving and dishing, hitting the open man, draining the 3.

Nothing like a Hog defense to bring a team out of a slump. LSU 80. Hogs 68

gmarv54

Cmheinley

OSU looking to steal one at Kansas today. Would be huge for our RPI.

moses_007

Another 20 plus loss for the Hogs.  This team isn't good.

elksnort

We either going to win by less than 5 points or get blown out.

No way are we going to win going away.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Cmheinley on February 03, 2018, 12:21:45 pm
OSU looking to steal one at Kansas today. Would be huge for our RPI.

Smith is back.  14 pts so far. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

hogsmash12

Quote from: The_Iceman on February 03, 2018, 06:51:52 am
LSU 83. Arkansas 61. Mediocre Mike suffers another embarrassing blowout and he continues to look more and more entitled as a coach. No fire or passion to win, and his team will match that effort. We will give up wide open threes, offensive rebounds, and we will be stagnant on offense with no movement and bad screens.

That's what I expect.  We've seen the same thing for  7 years.  I'd like for that prediction to be wrong though.

BDSCT51

Quote from: The_Iceman on February 03, 2018, 06:51:52 am

Accurate! Same ole same ole.
Bleeding Razorback Red

Oliver

3kgthog

99toLife