Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ESPN3 blackout

Started by Hawgfan27, April 21, 2012, 11:13:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwyane Wade

Quote from: CorndogCooker on April 21, 2012, 11:46:00 am
I just checked, and it doesn't seem like it will be blacked out for me (central AR)

unless I'm missing something.

It also says that I am not subject to a blackout for the Ole Miss spring game but i am blacked out

Zen_Hog

I don't even see it on the playlist for ESPN 3. Whats going on?

Danny J

Quote from: TDHawgs on April 21, 2012, 11:22:04 am
Just download [CENSORED] and it will give you an out of area ip address and then you can watch it on ESPN3
+1

Thanks...it went to you are blacked out to now...you are not subject to blackout. Thanks again.

Young Swine Life

Quote from: Dwyane Wade on April 21, 2012, 12:59:07 pm
It also says that I am not subject to a blackout for the Ole Miss spring game but i am blacked out

I get the same thing, even though it says that I am not subject to a blackout.

Dwyane Wade

Quote from: lbroby on April 21, 2012, 01:13:50 pm
I get the same thing, even though it says that I am not subject to a blackout.

The way its looking, we will be blacked out of the Spring Game

Dwyane Wade

Young Swine Life

I think you may be right.

Wahls

Anyone have proxy server information? [CENSORED] is not working.
Quote from: A.Ziffle on April 20, 2012, 10:39:01 pm
You have two kinds of tough guys... those that do it from behind a keyboard, and those that juggle soap in prison just to show they're a fearless bastard.

Sed76

Quote from: Hawgfan27 on April 21, 2012, 11:13:58 am
Any chance espn3 blacks out the game in arkansas. I'm about to by a converter to stream my computer to my tv but won't bother if it is blacked out.

What's the name of the converter you are talking about that can stream something from the computer to the TV? Been looking for something like that.

Young Swine Life

Quote from: Sed76 on April 21, 2012, 01:33:53 pm
What's the name of the converter you are talking about that can stream something from the computer to the TV? Been looking for something like that.
WDTV live

Sed76

Young Swine Life

airforcehog42

After I download and turn on [CENSORED] it get the message telling my my service provider doesnt carry espn3 and i need to remote access? How do i get around this?

Young Swine Life

Quote from: airforcehog42 on April 21, 2012, 01:51:48 pm
After I download and turn on [CENSORED] it get the message telling my my service provider doesnt carry espn3 and i need to remote access? How do i get around this?
It doesnt work anyway...

Dwyane Wade

Quote from: lbroby on April 21, 2012, 01:52:49 pm
It doesnt work anyway...

Yup, the Arkansas game is blacked out...WTH

Dustbug86

Major props to TDHawgs
-D

Wahls

You have two kinds of tough guys... those that do it from behind a keyboard, and those that juggle soap in prison just to show they're a fearless bastard.

Young Swine Life

Danny J

Yeah....even with [CENSORED] showing it blacked out. Is there some sort of setting that needs to be changed in hotspot to fix this? Any other places streaming it live? I heard someone mention it was being streamed live from another website such as [CENSORED] or something.

Wahls

Quote from: headhawg7 on April 21, 2012, 01:55:45 pm
Yeah....even with [CENSORED] showing it blacked out. Is there some sort of setting that needs to be changed in hotspot to fix this? Any other places streaming it live? I heard someone mention it was being streamed live from another website such as [CENSORED] or something.

I am an IT student and I have tried about 15 different proxies to no avail. By now, at least one would have worked a couple years ago. I don't think [CENSORED] will work if a proxy doesn't work.

Best option we have is to find a site that will stream it outside ESPN.

TDHawgs

Quote from: headhawg7 on April 21, 2012, 01:55:45 pm

Do you have an ATT or account to access it? You still have to have remote access turned on because your login on virtually away from your house, since you have a different IP address. You need to login to espn3 with your account, press Remote Access button to enable it, then open up Hotspot, and watch it.. I'm streaming it right now, works for me. 

HogNasty

I live in Springdale and I'm on ESPN3 on my XBOX. It seems to be working for me. I've got it on right now, it says the event is about to begin. It just popped up a few minutes ago, try checking it again. I also see it on watchespn.com.

Danny J

Quote from: TDHawgs on April 21, 2012, 01:59:44 pm
Do you have an ATT or account to access it? You still have to have remote access turned on because your login on virtually away from your house, since you have a different IP address. You need to login to espn3 with your account, press Remote Access button to enable it, then open up Hotspot, and watch it.. I'm streaming it right now, works for me.
have att

TDHawgs

Quote from: Wahls on April 21, 2012, 01:58:06 pm
I am an IT student and I have tried about 15 different proxies to no avail. By now, at least one would have worked a couple years ago. I don't think [CENSORED] will work if a proxy doesn't work.

Best option we have is to find a site that will stream it outside ESPN.

It should work if you have Remote Access on.. if not, then ESPN has changed something, but it has to do with your login, maybe they use your login location to determine if you should be able to see it nowdays.. but for some reason mine works as usual.

Wahls

Wahls

Quote from: TDHawgs on April 21, 2012, 02:01:25 pm
It should work if you have Remote Access on.. if not, then ESPN has changed something, but it has to do with your login, maybe they use your login location to determine if you should be able to see it nowdays.. but for some reason mine works as usual.

I don't have ATT so remote access is not an option.

HogNasty

Hog Waller

I'm in KY and it's blacked out here...go figure.

malibu327

With or without [CENSORED] it says blacked out. WTH point of having access to this darn anyways?

Hogbody

Thanks for the [CENSORED]!

B501

http://www.justin .tv/arkansasrazorbackballer  is streaming the game

Triple T

So ESPN3 is blacked out, Razorvision only has audio (why the frick do I pay $13 a month for this crap?).. Sad.

Arkiehawg (kingfish0318)

For those having trouble.

It is available at.  Justin.  Tv/  arkansasrazorbackball
"I hope we get nuked somewhere big, and soon.  LA would be a good place, as is S.F."-  Silver (Swiss) Hog 4/6/10

Triple T

Quote from: b501 on April 21, 2012, 02:06:25 pm
http://www.justin .tv/arkansasrazorbackballer  is streaming the game
+1 thank you

TDHawgs

Quote from: malibu327 on April 21, 2012, 02:04:36 pm
With or without [CENSORED] it says blacked out. WTH point of having access to this darn anyways?
[CENSORED] will only get you around the blackout problem, if you still can't access it, then they have either looked at your login to determine where you are located.. which would be something new for ESPN, but you never know.. they might go by where your login was created, or zip code.. but It works for me

TDHawgs

Thanks for giving these guys an alternate way of viewing this.. ESPN makes you jump through hoops.. it's stupid..

Danny J

Quote from: TDHawgs on April 21, 2012, 02:01:25 pm
How do you turn remote access on? Where do I do that?

IBleedRazorbackRed

ESPN is giving look ins. Wingo has 2 good runs so far. Wilson looking good. Cobi with a couple tough drops.

strawhog

Quote from: headhawg7 on April 21, 2012, 02:10:39 pm
How do you turn remote access on? Where do I do that?
I cant find it on [CENSORED].
Help???

HogNasty

TD Chris Gragg! Great catch!

Sed76

Can't watch the link on [CENSORED]. Get a message saying the maximum number of streams for my country has been reached.

cashmoneyman_04

Fool me once, strike one....Fool me twice......strike 3
Pippity Poppity give me the Zoppity
You have to play to win, but you have to win to play

BossHawgOutlaw

NorthshoreBoar

Don't forget that you can watch the replay one hour after the game is over, even if its blacked out.
A good man can live a lie for only so long before he becomes just a man. - Jason Whitlock

hawaiianhogster

Quote from: Hawgfan27 on April 21, 2012, 11:13:58 am
Any chance espn3 blacks out the game in arkansas. I'm about to by a converter to stream my computer to my tv but won't bother if it is blacked out.

They have blacked it out in Hawaii or there is something wrong with my computer because it shows the link to the game but will not open it up. Does that mean it is blacked out or ESPN3 has a problem with my computer? Maybe I don't have the right media to play this particular game? I'm working on it.

Danny J

This sucks...

one link says maximum number exceeded need to pay 9.99 to watch...

As for the espn3 I have no idea how to do remote access to watch using [CENSORED]. I am so frustrated.

strawhog

My espn3 app just acts likes it trying to load and it never shows the game.  Any ideas?

razorshark

Its on Channel 207 (Comcast).  I'am in Little Rock
I love the smell of napalm in the morning
http://rs218.pbsrc.com/albums/cc30/razorshark50/Napalm.jpg~c100

hawaiianhogster

Holy guacamole. It finally works! 7:04 played already. I knew I didn't do anything wrong. I'm glad they fixed it.