Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A great place for tailgate foods.........

Started by mikeb, December 27, 2005, 11:53:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeb

Richards Meat Market in Fayetteville.....he has it all from top notch steaks and birds... fresh seafood..... and Crawfish in the spring. All your favorite spices and marinades and a whole lot more.......One other thing fresh ground buffalo meat and patties, if you haven't had buffalo meat OMG it's the shizzle.

Shag66

Quote from: mikeb on December 27, 2005, 11:53:18 am
Richards Meat Market in Fayetteville.....he has it all from top notch steaks and birds... fresh seafood..... and Crawfish in the spring. All your favorite spices and marinades and a whole lot more.......One other thing fresh ground buffalo meat and patties, if you haven't had buffalo meat OMG it's the shizzle.

Is this over in Colt Square?  I usually use Dime's in Springdale due to it being close to the ol' house, but you can never have too many good butchers!

mikeb

Quote from: Shag66 on January 10, 2006, 03:58:23 pm
Quote from: mikeb on December 27, 2005, 11:53:18 am

Is this over in Colt Square? I usually use Dime's in Springdale due to it being close to the ol' house, but you can never have too many good butchers!
It's across from Fiesta Square, if your heading south on 71 turn left onto Rolling Hills and then take next left.

mikeb

Quote from: RazorRichard on January 12, 2006, 12:44:23 am
Mikeb will be treating everyone at the Hogville baseball tailgate in May to one of his dishes. Everyone is invited.
Crawfish and Boudan.......bring cold beer you'll need it

Shag66

Since I work about a stone's throw from Baum, I would be happy to hoof it over there... and I might be persuaded to stop off at Daddy Dave's on the way...  Shiner Bock anyone?

hogfan13

January 12, 2006, 09:59:29 pm #5 Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 09:26:52 am by Baumhog104
Quote from: mikeb on January 12, 2006, 08:40:55 am
Quote from: RazorRichard on January 12, 2006, 12:44:23 am
Mikeb will be treating everyone at the Hogville baseball tailgate in May to one of his dishes. Everyone is invited.
Crawfish and Boudan.......bring cold beer you'll need it

WPS TAILGATING FOR BASEBALL I'LL BE THERE I GOT SEASON TICKETS IN SECTION 104

Lando Calrissian

I'm all for some baseball tailgating this season.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.