Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Never a Group More Talented...A great Pic from the Spring Game!

Started by razorhead5, April 16, 2011, 08:09:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorhead5

Just wanted share a great pic from today game.....the perfect mixture of talent and experience.

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

14erHog

We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer.
Zakk Wylde

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.
Thomas Jefferson

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
Ronald Reagan

Drewhog

If that hand signal were below G. Childs's waist, he would have the right to punch you if you looked at it.

14erHog

Quote from: press ham on April 16, 2011, 08:43:05 pm
looks like fraternity kappa alpha psi.

Did I just show my whiteness with that question!
We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer.
Zakk Wylde

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.
Thomas Jefferson

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
Ronald Reagan

MuskogeeHogFan

Go Hogs Go!

14erHog

Zakk Wylde

Thomas Jefferson

Ronald Reagan

razorhead5

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Jimbob111

Dennis Johnson is a bowling ball.  There is no other way to describe him.  Great pic, though.  Is Childs really that much taller than the others?  Knile is 6 ft or taller, I thought.
"DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD ANYMORE TODAY OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A 30 BAN!"--

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Am I the only one that misses the old, interesting game threads?

BigSexyHog

This picture blows... You want to talk talent.. Post the female cheerleaders.. No one wants to see a picture of a bunch of dudes. 
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

LM RZRBCK 29

Quote from: Jimbob111 on April 16, 2011, 10:10:59 pm
Dennis Johnson is a bowling ball.  There is no other way to describe him.  Great pic, though.  Is Childs really that much taller than the others?  Knile is 6 ft or taller, I thought.

Knile is 6'0"
Quote from: NeverYield on April 15, 2011, 10:02:02 am
How do you know if you're done whiping?  Sniff the TP?

Quote from: OtterHog on April 15, 2011, 10:05:16 am
Its all about feel. It took years of training. Very rarely have I had to go back in for mop-up duty.

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

HogsInaBlanket

Cobi Hamilton Fan

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

pigzwillrise

and this doesn't include Adams, Cobi, or Chris Gragg... talk about some talent on the offense

Not to mention Marquel Wade is going to be a stud out of the gate

PowderedToastMan

Quote from: Drewhog on April 16, 2011, 08:42:12 pm
If that hand signal were below G. Childs's waist, he would have the right to punch you if you looked at it.

Thats what I was thinking.  Good thing it wasn't below his waist.  With guns like that, I am sure he could knock me out.
WOOOOOOOO PIG SOOIE!!!

Tejano Jawg

Looking at this, I would fear the thought of Knile, Wingo and/or Dennis coming at me. That's a lot of wrecking power right there.

And I love J Wright in this pic. Calm, cool, and bad ass.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Coach Obvious

Potosihog

Wade is gonna be a beast.  He looked as fast or faster than anyone on the field.  Cobi better get his head in the game or Wade is gonna get his touches.

SPAL

If they don't learn to catch the dang ball, it will be a moot point regarding how good they are.

ChitownHawg

PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

patgrl

Farrestor

Childs looks like the body of an NFL WR already. Amazing what our strength coaches have done with some of our players.
King Of DeQueen's Brilliance:
Man of the Silver Mountain - Live in Munich - 1977 - youtube it.

it eventually rolls into a slow blues jam with Dio sounding incredible.  Blackmore just eff's around most the time, dazzling as always.

805 SOCALHOG

Quote from: Drewhog on April 16, 2011, 08:42:12 pm
That game was great!! I'm almost 40 and still do it with some friends. It never gets old!

Hawg Balling

Quote from: Farrestor on April 18, 2011, 12:01:48 pm
Childs looks like the body of an NFL WR already. Amazing what our strength coaches have done with some of our players.

I've said this before -- the second best thing to happen to our football program in the last four years is Jason Veltkamp. 

Farrestor

Agreed Hawg. Amazing the difference in strength we've gained from the previous administration. All our players seem to shape into men alot quicker under this coach's staff.
King Of DeQueen's Brilliance:
Man of the Silver Mountain - Live in Munich - 1977 - youtube it.

it eventually rolls into a slow blues jam with Dio sounding incredible.  Blackmore just eff's around most the time, dazzling as always.

Hawg Balling

Quote from: Farrestor on April 18, 2011, 01:11:24 pm
Agreed Hawg. Amazing the difference in strength we've gained from the previous administration. All our players seem to shape into men alot quicker under this coach's staff.

Hawgs Illustrated had a great story on Veltkamp about two years ago and how he'd totally reshaped our S&C program when he came in with Petrino in 2008. The article told one particular story about an unnamed starter in our secondary who was clocked at 4.9 in the 40 and how Veltkamp worked with him simply on running technique for a few days and was able to get him down to the high 4.6 range.  The article also highlighted significant strength and weight gains throughout his tenure, and how his methods are paying dividends with our roster.

The lack of gains in strength, speed, and 'good' weight was noticeable from year to year throughout the Nutt era, and Veltkamp was almost as welcome an arrival to our football program as Petrino was.