Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sadness in BR: LSU dismisses DT Trey Lealaimatafao following bar fight arrest

Started by jbcarol, June 29, 2015, 04:33:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Three-Time Loser

QuoteThere will be no team vote when it comes to the status of defensive tackle Trey Lealaimatafao at LSU. Les Miles has sent him packing.

"Trey is no longer a member of our football team," Miles said in his brief statement. "We have gathered information on this incident and we feel it's best for us to part ways."

Earlier this month Lealaimatafao was arrested and charged for simple battery and simple robbery. The incident allegedly occurred in the parking lot of a bar in Baton Rouge. According to the original reports, Lealaimatafao beat another man unconscious and punched that alleged victim's girlfriend in the face. As if that was not enough, he also allegedly picked the male victim's pockets before fleeing.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

From July 2014: LSU DT Trey Lealaimatafao arrested for bike theft day after release from hospital

QuoteTrey Lealaimatafao, who last week suffered a serious arm injury when he punched a glass window in the team weight room, was also one of two LSU football players arrested last week in separate incidents, according to a NOLA.com report.

Lealaimatafao, who was released from the hospital on Wednesday, was arrested Thursday for a bicycle theft committed on on July 1
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Rzbakfromwaybak

Should have gone to Florida State.  He would never have been arrested.....
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

jbcarol

Trey Lealaimatafao™ ‏@TLay_56 Jun 29 Baton Rouge, LA

LSU done some great things for me, just about that time I found a new route ✈️ good luck to all my boys this season 🐯

jbcarol

Trey Lealaimatafao™ ‏@TLay_56 1h1 hour ago Baton Rouge, LA

I swear my mack meter on -100%, with all these girls scared of me now 😔 like WTH

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: jbcarol on July 01, 2015, 10:36:44 am

LSU done some great things for me, just about that time I found a new route ✈️ good luck to all my boys this season 🐯

Guess he means that new..."route" he found, is thru the justice system....
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

The_Hog_Father

Just looked at his twitter... This kid has problems. I hope he figures them out.

jbcarol

Trey Lealaimatafao™ retweeted
JuCo Football Forer ‏@JuCoFootballACE 15h15 hours ago Miami, FL

Trey Lealaimatafao @TLay_56 4merly LSU @LSUfball inks w/ Arizona Western JuCo @tcminnick11 @AWCMatadors

🔙🔛🔝🔜

Yada, yada, yada over the justice system part

jbcarol

Live. Love. Trey$ap ‏@TLay_56 10h10 hours ago

If you could have a super power what would it be??? (Quote with answer)

Fly around the Earth at near-relativistic speed in order to alter history?

LSUFan

I'm Calling Baloney!

That picture clearly shows that the guy arrested is Mush Mouth from Fat Albert.
I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

jbcarol

Quote from: LSUFan on July 20, 2015, 10:35:35 am
I'm Calling Baloney!

That picture clearly shows that the guy arrested is Mush Mouth from Fat Albert.

My hebba hurt!

LSUFan

jbcarol

Live. Love. TreyLay. ‏@TLay_56 19h19 hours ago

Gonna miss...
• LSU football
• My sister/family
• Crawfish
• Monthly check
• Her.

The rest been behind me..

...and drinks til 2 😈

jbcarol

Trey Lealaimatafao™ ‏@TLay_56 18h18 hours ago

Sooner or later it all catches up to you #Karma

LSUFan

Quote from: jbcarol on July 28, 2015, 03:48:02 pm
Trey Lealaimatafao™ ‏@TLay_56 18h18 hours ago

Sooner or later it all catches up to you #Karma
What happens when you are paid to play.

jbcarol

Trey Lealaimatafao™ ‏@TLay_56 12h12 hours ago

#YearOfTheStudenAthlete #sic

jbcarol

JuCo Football Forer ‏@JuCoFootballACE 11h11 hours ago Miami, FL

Trey Lealaimatafao @TLay_56 4merly LSU arrives @ Arizona Western JuCo @tcminnick11 @AWCMatadors

WBRZ News ‏@WBRZ 19h19 hours ago

#BREAKING: DA: No charges to be filed against #LSU football players http://www.wbrz.com/news/d-a-no-charges-to-be-filed-against-football-players ...

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Big Papa Satan