Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Beanum & Hackett

Started by WooPig90, January 21, 2017, 05:08:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WooPig90

Hackett is going to transfer and Beanum is no longer with the team, walked away from football. Both per CBB

RebelW

tophawg19

those were two we were counting on
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

King Kong

Quote from: tophawg19 on January 21, 2017, 05:36:24 pm

Nobody was counting on Hackett.

Tevin hurts as he showed good potential as So. Fell off last year as we know he had off the field concerns to deal with.

Bacon_Bitz

tophawg19

we were counting on all our experienced LB's to help with the transition

farmhawg

We have so much talent we won't need them.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Deep Shoat

Quote from: tophawg19 on January 21, 2017, 05:41:28 pm
we were counting on all our experienced LB's to help with the transition
and by "we", you mean folks who don't know jack.

Hackett hasn't been counted on since late spring.  Beanum has some serious stuff going on in his life.

We HOPED they would get it together.  "We" counted on them because they aren't people to most of "we", just numbers on a page.
All Gas, No Brakes!

Porked Tongue

I'm surprised when sarcasm isn't easily recognized.

HawgHeadCheese

Beanum wont hurt at all. Im still waiting on him to disengage a blocker.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: WooPig90 on January 21, 2017, 05:08:38 pm
Hackett is going to transfer and Beanum is no longer with the team, walked away from football. Both per CBB
I thought Hackett would leave last year, thinking if he stayed any longer he didn't care about football but I guess he does.

King Kong

Quote from: HawgHeadCheese on January 21, 2017, 06:04:44 pm
Beanum wont hurt at all. Im still waiting on him to disengage a blocker.

Had 7 tackles for a loss as a So. But last clearly regressed

HamSammich

Quote from: tophawg19 on January 21, 2017, 05:36:24 pm

No no no no.... you didn't do the hogville spin. You failed

AirWarren

bennyl08

I'm sorry to hear that. Both were upstanding razorbacks and the best of luck to them.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

PorkRinds

Wish the best for them both.

Potosihog

I don't know what is going on with Beanum but praying he finds his way.  Some things are more important than football.  Hang in there young man.

Swinesong1

Seems to be a lot of ship jumping lately. 

Biggus Piggus

Gawd if you don't know what happened to Hackett and Beanum, do you even watch games?
[CENSORED]!

factchecker

Quote from: Swinesong1 on January 21, 2017, 10:50:54 pm

Pretty classless for you to qualify a kid retiring due to personal reasons as "jumping ship".

Add: Khalia has been in trouble since earlier in the season.  He was removed due to missing classes and study hall.  He was allowed back on later on in the season.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

King Kong

Quote from: Swinesong1 on January 21, 2017, 10:50:54 pm

Football teams had 85 Scholarships can sign 25 a year. You do the math on a 4 year degree

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

tophawg19

Beanum had a good chance to start . Hackett was in a position to provide leadership for a young group of LB's in transition. this now means we lost 4 DE's this year

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: tophawg19 on January 22, 2017, 12:12:25 am
Beanum had a good chance to start . Hackett was in a position to provide leadership for a young group of LB's in transition. this now means we lost 4 DE's this year
4-3 DEs. dont need em.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Ironhawg

These kids sweated and bled for Arkansas.  I wish them the best as they move on in their lives.

Styflin

Quote from: King Kong on January 21, 2017, 11:26:29 pm
Football teams had 85 Scholarships can sign 25 a year. You do the math on a 4 year degree

We sign 25 a year?

theshiva

Hopefully Hackett is leaving because he realized he's going to get buried because of all the young talent at lb. 

Beanum hurts. Hopefully he gets things get better for him.

King Kong

Quote from: Styflin on January 22, 2017, 02:56:38 am
We sign 25 a year?

Brought in 24 and 25 in the last 2 classes. Counting guys like Tutt and Michael Taylor

lakecityhog

Some of you need to go watch BB's latest press conference. He specifically mentioned Taylor and Roesler at the OLB spots. That is where Beanum would have played had he returned.

That is the one thing about the 3-4 that I really like, versatility! Against big strong run teams you load up the bigger body types at OLB. Against teams like TCU and to some degree ATM you load up with smaller faster body types like Ramsey and maybe Greenlaw or maybe even Richardson.

With the bigger LB's, Harris, Eugene, Baptiste and LaFrance I think that Greenlaw may see a little different role. At 6'0" and 226 is he big enough to play the middle in a 3-4?

ballz2thewall

Quote from: Porked Tongue on January 21, 2017, 05:52:53 pm
I'm surprised when sarcasm isn't easily recognized.

it reveals a personality disorder
The rest of the frog.

songofthesword

after watching the replay of the ole miss game and where BEanum crashed inside blindly every play i knew at that moment we had no chance again auburn.  he just guesses.  and he doesn't work veryh hard to get off blocks.  he can go

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: King Kong on January 21, 2017, 06:34:50 pm
Had 7 tackles for a loss as a So. But last year clearly regressed
The entire DL did, which points to Segrest being the problem
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Steef

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: HamSammich on January 21, 2017, 08:31:40 pm
No no no no.... you didn't do the hogville spin. You failed

No no no - you lack awareness and attempt to give everything a negative spin. You always fail.
[CENSORED]!

31to6

Quote from: King Kong on January 21, 2017, 11:26:29 pm
Your expectations might be too high there :)