Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Give an Early Arkansas-So. Cal Score Prediction

Started by hogfan13, January 24, 2006, 07:09:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan13

January 24, 2006, 07:09:13 pm Last Edit: January 24, 2006, 07:14:34 pm by RBI boy
I say

LESS-28

Big Papa Satan

brooks74

I want to say we will win, but I say 31-24 USC with us giving them a great game, but I don't think the offense will be totally up to speed during the 1st game and that will hurt us

duckman

jrw11475

The previous posts do not sound very good and I'm sorry but I'm not going to try and fight them.  USC was a great team and I'm sure will be very good next year.  I'm afraid that we will be looking for a moral victory at best.  35-24 USC

murray-vegas

USC 42-13...with Hogs getting late score and going for 2 for a reason I will never understand.

mountainhog

HawgnDos

41 - usc
38 - HOGS

RunDMc is now on the national Heisman watch after shredding the usc D for 178 rushing yards as the Hogs combine for 525 yards of total offense in a nailbiter.

ENHOG

\\\"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - and most fools do.\\\"

PigDaddyKane

Hogs 35
SC    28

They gave up points at will during the year.  They've lost there best players on both offense and defense, including a couple of o-linemen.  I think we can slow them down some and our O will put up some points.
The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

jkstock04

I would love nothing more than to see us run the score up on those california fags, and then after the game ask them if their text messaging is working good here in Arkansas...but my nagging question is what is Nutt gonna do to screw it up??  My gut says we'll lose in a nail biter...and of course for Houston it will literally be a nail biter...

SC 31
Hogs 28
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Razorback88

The future looks great, but I'm not so sure next year is a 8-9 win season.  3 years from now, we're gonna be going places!
USC 45
Hogs 21

hogs777

4th and Goal from the usc 1....3 seconds left... HOGS down by 5.....handoff to McFadden.....TOUCHDOWN ARKANSAS.....and the goalpost are being torn down inside RRS.......38-37 HOGS.
GO HOGS!!!!

Texasbite

My hope prediction is Arkansas 56 USC 14

My realistic prediction is USC 56 Arkansas 14

I hope my hope prediction wins

GrizzledHogFan

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

dhornjr1

WichitaStateRazorback

Richard_white

Arkansas 24  USC 34

We are going to show alot improvement but usc still has there 2 top recievers

Bacons Rebellion

I predict an early Arkansas-So. Cal score will be 0-0.

Hoggy Mo Pena

Let's look at this with reason.  Arkansas, much to the surprise of many but not me, will start a QB with big game experience (no, I'm not talking about Mustain) , two All-World tailbacks, a great lot of recievers, and a good offensive line.  The defense will be much improved as they showed throughout last season.  USC on the other hand will have a green QB starting his first game along with green RBs. Their defense which was full of holes last year will be worse.  I look for Arkansas to dominate with the running game along with the added passing threat.  Plus Arkansas will be at home on national TV with redemption from last year on thier minds.  RRS will be rocking.  My prediction...

Arkansas  35
USC  24

boomo26

Quote from: Hoggy Mo Pena on January 25, 2006, 06:54:36 am
Let's look at this with reason. Arkansas, much to the surprise of many but not me, will start a QB with big game experience (no, I'm not talking about Mustain) , two All-World tailbacks, a great lot of receivers, and a good offensive line. The defense will be much improved as they showed throughout last season. USC on the other hand will have a green QB starting his first game along with green RBs. Their defense which was full of holes last year will be worse. I look for Arkansas to dominate with the running game along with the added passing threat. Plus Arkansas will be at home on national TV with redemption from last year on thier minds. RRS will be rocking. My prediction...

Arkansas 35
USC 24

I agree with you, USC is losing a lot of players.  QB, both RB, several offensive linemen.  I think we will be able to get to their QB this year.  They do have great talent, BUT they will be new and at a VERY loud stadium.  It will be just as loud as when Texas was here.

Boomo

HatfieldHog

I do not think that this will be a shoot out.  Our "D" is, and will be much better than last year.  I may well be closer than most think.  I am going to predict this:    USC 24 -- Ark. 13

Respectable loss:   Chalk up one for the "Moral Victory" folks.    See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

HatfieldHog

Remember guys, USC has a new QB next year,  unproven, and ripe for the sacking!   If you think that Herring was famous for blitzes before, just wait till Sept. 2nd,  You'll see Blitz with a capital "B."

See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

hogsNbeer

Quote from: boomo26 on January 25, 2006, 08:16:25 am
Quote from: Hoggy Mo Pena on January 25, 2006, 06:54:36 am
Let's look at this with reason. Arkansas, much to the surprise of many but not me, will start a QB with big game experience (no, I'm not talking about Mustain) , two All-World tailbacks, a great lot of receivers, and a good offensive line. The defense will be much improved as they showed throughout last season. USC on the other hand will have a green QB starting his first game along with green RBs. Their defense which was full of holes last year will be worse. I look for Arkansas to dominate with the running game along with the added passing threat. Plus Arkansas will be at home on national TV with redemption from last year on thier minds. RRS will be rocking. My prediction...

Arkansas 35
USC 24

I agree with you, USC is losing a lot of players. QB, both RB, several offensive linemen. I think we will be able to get to their QB this year. They do have great talent, BUT they will be new and at a VERY loud stadium. It will be just as loud as when Texas was here.

Boomo

First of all, that chick in your avatar is hot..... Hard to think with that up there.....but I do agree, USC is losing their QB, and 2 RBs..... but you have to understand that when a team of USC's caliber loses players like that they, unlike us, have 4 and  5 stars backing them up...... With Lane Kiffin, understudy of NORM CHOW, calling the plays-- I believe they will not miss a beat....again teams like that reload and don't make losing players of that caliber an excuse, like NUTT does........ For example look what Tubberville did after he lost his SR QB, and 2 tailbacks--   almost won the West.......... The key to USC's offense is their line............ USC 35  Hogs 10

Smite away!

Hognob

I don't see how all you guys can say they will score 40 or more against us.  They lost all their big time stars from the offensive side and several linemen.  By the end of last year our defense was much improved and we don't lose much from that team.

Sure they have stud back ups, but first time starters make mistakes. Plus playing at our place will give us a huge advantage.  I think this will definately be a close game.  I say 35-30 Arkansas.

hogfan064

Arkansas 74
Southern Cal 58

Here's what happens.

Southern Cal gets the ball to start the 7th OT.  1st play the throw an INT and we run it back for a TD.  The 2 point conversion is good.  Up 66-58 Pete Carrol demands we play offense so his defense will get a chance at a defensive TD.  Nutt out of a show of sportsmanship decides to take a knee.  Mustain fakes taking a knee and throws a TD pass to Monk in the endzone.  Arkansas converts the 2 point conversion and we win by 16 in 7 overtimes.  Instead of tearing down the goalposts, all 70,000 fans tear down the scoreboard and crush many cars.  This enrages many fans and forces Broyles to move all home games to Little Rock due to the rowdiness displayed on The Hill

rudebaker

usc---63
ark--10

usc had more talent on their bench last year than we've had on our entire team for the last 5 years.  nutt will put a positive spin on it though as somehow people will think we did good.  next year will be the s.o.s.

hogfan064

Next year will be the S.O.S?  Does that mean next year we get Steven Orr Spurrier?  That would be awesome!!

hogfancb

USC - 38

Hogs - 28

Moving the game is a mistake.  This would have giving our QB a game up in Gus's system if they didn't move it.  The hogs were USC first game either way.  Nutt just wanted this on ESPN.  This could backfire if we get our asses kicked.

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

hog caller

good experience for a starting game. maybe if all the non conference games were with teams like then and Texas and Notre Dame and Miami we would learn to win big games . Just a funny thought this morning.

brooks74

I agree, I would like to have one big time non conference opponent on the schedule each year. 

Chappeee

D-macs cuz

Quote from: hogfancb on January 25, 2006, 11:16:46 am
USC - 38

Hogs - 28

Moving the game is a mistake. This would have giving our QB a game up in Gus's system if they didn't move it. The hogs were USC first game either way. Nutt just wanted this on ESPN. This could backfire if we get our asses kicked.

So this would be different from Fox sports net national televising the thumping from last year.

Ark-6
USC-3
we win on a last second fieldgoal (really usc 48 ark 27)

no one

dmhog v2.0

Quote from: Superhog1975 on January 25, 2006, 01:26:27 pm
This could blow up in our faces if we get blown out, but look what it will do for us if we beat them on ESPN...

I don't necessarily think anything will blow up in our face. We're expectred to be blown out.

younghawg

It's gonna be bad; Malzahn will not be constrained by a mercy rule.

excoach

USC lost alot of players this yr. They will have Booty at QB, I look for an upset and  pick the Hogs 31 USC 28

transplant

ARK - 27
USC - 38

Moral Victory causes 10's of Darksiders to continue to call for Nutt's head.

dmhog v2.0

QuoteMoral Victory causes 10's of Darksiders to continue to call for Nutt's head.

So you're happy with moral victories?

ARK 21 USC 7 ...but then again I predicted I would get out of high school in 12 years, my last 3 marriages would last forever, I would be debt free by the year 2000 and the Razorback Basketball team would make the NCAA tourney this year.
Steve Spurrier, Florida football coach, telling Gator fans that a fire at Auburn's football dorm had destroyed 20 books: "But the real tragedy was that 15 hadn't been colored yet." (1991)

Apathy

USC - 2
ARK - 0

Arkansas receives the opening kickoff and its a touchback.  After two runs net 6 yards, Gus goes play-action on third down and HDN has a stroke in the middle of the play. Out of respect the Hogs forfeit.

No worries though, paramedics arive in time to resuscitate Dale and to stop the bleeding from the ends of his fingers.

HogJoeHelm

I love it!!!!
I'll be there taking down the goalposts with you!

transplant

Quote from: dmhog v2.0 on January 25, 2006, 04:01:40 pm
QuoteMoral Victory causes 10's of Darksiders to continue to call for Nutt's head.

So you're happy with moral victories?

Comment was not in support of moral victories, more of a knock on darksiders.

hoggytonk

I will be there and I can't wait to see. Lot 56 tailgating alone will b worth the tickets.

runner25

This is because they have to good of a recruting class