Started by Tusks, February 03, 2015, 10:33:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HOGINTENNESSEE

RazorBassin

Scott7703

Quote from: RazorBassin on February 03, 2015, 11:30:47 pm
1.  Reed
2.  Haughton

Wow, a haughton prediction. While I like it I think he is all OU. Would be a HUGE get!

Rawland Watson

Quote from: tusked on February 03, 2015, 11:29:18 pm
I don't know who but I know it's not hill.  Take a look at his twitter account.  It's all bama.  A bama recruiting site posted some videos of hill at the allstar game and he's retweeted them about a dozen times.  Lot's of amari cooper stuff retweeted too.

Hopefully the last two go to Reed and Weathersby but if TW goes to LSU then it's Reed and a mystery.
most predictions have KJ going to Ohio State, but crazier things have happened.
hard work and dedication

Thepigdoctor

rpmflash

Quote from: tusked on February 03, 2015, 11:29:18 pm
I don't know who but I know it's not hill.  Take a look at his twitter account.  It's all bama.  A bama recruiting site posted some videos of hill at the allstar game and he's retweeted them about a dozen times.  Lot's of amari cooper stuff retweeted too.

I'm not saying it means anything either way, but Hill's last 2 retweets are Razorback themed.

hogfan870

Reed
I guess Hill - for some reason all of a sudden he seems more likely than Weathersby. Can't believe I am saying that. Still think it is less than 50% we get him

Arkansasno1

King and Reed. My two cents however overpriced.
"Be content and resigned to God's will."
~Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

duckman

Quote from: hawg1221 on February 03, 2015, 10:57:11 pm
Be ready to be floored!  Today on Bo's show Chad Simmons said it was a west coast team which told me "he dosen't know what he is talking about" and "LSU may not be as big a player as one might think".

Hope you're right, just know what someone extremely close to this has been told.

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Oklahawg

Note that the SEC caps you at 25 scholies per year, but you can use one from last year if they weren't used then. The B1G caps you at 25 period.

Bama has 23 commits (247)
tOSU has 25 commits (247).

Florida and Ole Miss may backdoor their way into Hill? Crazier things have happened, right??
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Tusks

true but his last tweet before the hog stuff was him trying to get J McMillion the LB commit from Memphis to follow him.  All bama baby.

Quote from: rpmflash on February 03, 2015, 11:40:54 pm
I'm not saying it means anything either way, but Hill's last 2 retweets are Razorback themed.

Tusks

Then why not just be a fricken hog man?  OMU has absolutely nothing over the hogs and the gators are a real risk with the new coach.

WTH man......#anyplacebutAR

Quote from: Oklahawg on February 03, 2015, 11:52:25 pm
Note that the SEC caps you at 25 scholies per year, but you can use one from last year if they weren't used then. The B1G caps you at 25 period.

Florida and Ole Miss may backdoor their way into Hill? Crazier things have happened, right??

Oklahawg

Quote from: tusked on February 03, 2015, 11:55:17 pm
Then why not just be a fricken hog man?  OMU has absolutely nothing over the hogs and the gators are a real risk with the new coach.

WTH man......#anyplacebutAR

If it is "anywhere but UA" at home then what do you do? Go meditate in the Himalayas for two years?
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

rpmflash

Quote from: tusked on February 03, 2015, 11:53:11 pm
true but his last tweet before the hog stuff was him trying to get J McMillion the LB commit from Memphis to follow him.  All bama baby.

No, Hill retweeted McMillon.  McMillon was asking Hill to follow him.
McMillon was already following Hill.

Tusks

what happened to get them so fired up against the hogs?  that's a mystery to me, especially when you start bringing omu into the equation......i mean that's just 'not right'.

if kj turns into the next amari cooper, he'll get 70 balls thrown his way.....CBB ain't dumb.  I mean the guy has won big10 championships.....just don't get the hate.

Quote from: Oklahawg on February 04, 2015, 12:05:57 am
If it is "anywhere but UA" at home then what do you do? Go meditate in the Himalayas for two years?

Tusks

you know there's a lot of interesting stuff on all these guys twitter pages even if I can't figure it all out.

Quote from: rpmflash on February 04, 2015, 12:07:05 am
No, Hill retweeted McMillon.  McMillon was asking Hill to follow him.
McMillon was already following Hill.

hogfan870

Quote from: Oklahawg on February 03, 2015, 11:52:25 pm

Really do wonder how Oh St gets around this. Do they have some grade risks (which I didn't really think mattered with the big 10 rule). I have read that bama has already asked one guy to grayshirt - so I assume they know they have others on board. Heck - maybe one of them is Hill.

mckinneyhog5

I'm setting myself up for disappointment but I feel KJ is going to call the Hogs tomorrow.  I have been thinking he isn't coming but I have changed my mind.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

chiti66

Reed and Hill.....class will be top 20!!!

Scott7703

Quote from: chiti66 on February 04, 2015, 12:53:30 am
Reed and Hill.....class will be top 20!!!

That would be a good finish.

mckinneyhog5

KJ just tweeted...

KMFJ @KayJayHill  ·  41m 41 minutes ago

Had to follow the MOMMY @kalynnhill 😘
Whatever that means? 
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Scott7703

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on February 04, 2015, 01:00:02 am
KJ just tweeted...

KMFJ @KayJayHill  ·  41m 41 minutes ago

Had to follow the MOMMY @kalynnhill 😘
Whatever that means? 

He hadn't retweeted anything pro razorback in days but has 3-4 things in the last couple hours.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Scott7703 on February 04, 2015, 01:02:39 am
He hadn't retweeted anything pro razorback in days but has 3-4 things in the last couple hours.
Hope MOMMY is Pro-Razorback.

Tusks

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: tusked on February 04, 2015, 01:08:36 am
she appears to be a teacher at NLRHS

Yea, looks that way.  I doubt I will be awake for his announcement at 9 am, but still think he will be a hog.

bennyl08

Quote from: RazorPiggie on February 03, 2015, 11:09:34 pm
I just can't see us taking Scott with Sykes now on board.

We are pretty thin at Safety. In 2016, currently, our only scholly players will be Liddell, Coley, and Sykes. Even moving Ramirez to safetey barely gives us a 2-deep. Reid is a very good walk-on, but there's a reason he's a walkon.

IMO, for the remaining two, Hill gets highest priority IF he chooses. After that, I would say Scott, then Weathersby, then Reed. Reed is a great prospect but is limited by his amount of time available and the fact that I of the understanding he is still an academic liability. I.e. He may still not qualify. We already have two tackles committed to this class and are in better shape depth wise for 2016 than we are at safety, even after the Sykes signing.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Nosboar Accubond

Hill has basically ignored anything pro Hog for weeks in Twitter. Other Hog commits and stuff like Cannab Sandy tweeting him and he completely ignores it. But retweets Bama a lot and some tOSU. Just makes it seem that ship has sailed.

Ray_Finkle

JBoroHog

Reed
Don't know.

I think Hill and Weathersby are gone. And getting Sykes might signal Scott is, too.

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol