Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

10:30 pm cst....2 spots left

Started by Tusks, February 03, 2015, 10:33:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

PEtrader

Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "

CattleCorn

Hawg Life

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Hogfan46

aaronpjones21

lookawayquick

HSVhogfan2

"The post you have just read was used with the express written consent of HSVHogfan2."

Veni Sancte Spiritus

Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.

shawn_563

Reed and weathersby or hill and weathersby
You gotta ask yourself is the juice worth the squeeze?

Uncommon

Hill and Weathersby would cause me to turn inside out from excitement.

JaketheSnake

Peppa Pig

Reed and Hill

We're done on defense now. Scott to UCF

Scott7703

We will sign 25. I'm thinking reed is one.

Scott7703

Quote from: Uncommon on February 03, 2015, 10:41:44 pm
Hill and Weathersby would cause me to turn inside out from excitement.

You and me both. Plus a bunch more people.

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Bubba's Bruisers

I just want one of either Hill or Weathersby to be our surprise tomorrow.  Just give me one.

RussVegas Hawg

hawg1221

Weathersby and Hill/Reed.  That is why Reed stated "probably" when talking about his announcement plans for Wednesday.

WBC Hog

I keep getting the feeling watching Weathersby pick a hat tomorrow will be like watching Denver Kirkland all over again. I saw our hat up there and didn't think he'd pick the Hog hat but he did... trying not to get my hopes up.

duckman

Quote from: hawg1221 on February 03, 2015, 10:48:22 pm
Weathersby and Hill/Reed.  That is why Reed stated "probably" when talking about his announcement plans for Wednesday.

Would take it, but I would by floored if Weathersby signs with us...

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Peppa Pig

Quote from: WBC Hog on February 03, 2015, 10:49:40 pm
I keep getting the feeling watching Weathersby pick a hat tomorrow will be like watching Denver Kirkland all over again. I saw our hat up there and didn't think he'd pick the Hog hat but he did... trying not to get my hopes up.

I'd love to see it but I'm afraid he's LSU bound. Momma wins out.

Cresthog

I'd crap a football like Doug Baldwin if we get Hill or Weathersby. Doesn't seem likely.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: WBC Hog on February 03, 2015, 10:49:40 pm

The only difference is I don't recall anyone having a good feel for Kirkland all the way to the end.  Nobody had a clue what he would do.  For Weathersby, all the wind is blowing toward Baton Rouge.

regi

zane

RIP LSUfan

Bubba's Bruisers

We apparently don't have any momma's on our side right now.

HoneyNuttPetrinoos

I think if Hill didn't won't to be a hog then CBB wouldn't be posting things and Gragg would have moved on. IMO he would have already committed if he wasn't torn. I still like our chances. It is recruiting and recruiting is a circus.

hawg1221

Quote from: duckman on February 03, 2015, 10:50:25 pm
Would take it, but I would by floored if Weathersby signs with us...

Be ready to be floored!  Today on Bo's show Chad Simmons said it was a west coast team which told me "he dosen't know what he is talking about" and "LSU may not be as big a player as one might think".

Scott7703

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on February 03, 2015, 10:54:47 pm
We apparently don't have any momma's on our side right now.

Yep parents are killing us. Got us with DGB, gonna get us with KJ and Weathersby and almost cost us Alex Collins.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: HoneyNuttPetrinoos on February 03, 2015, 10:56:59 pm
I think if Hill didn't won't to be a hog then CBB wouldn't be posting things and Gragg would have moved on. IMO he would have already committed if he wasn't torn. I still like our chances. It is recruiting and recruiting is a circus.

He's likely committed.  Just hasn't made it public.

Ugly Uncle

I have a sneaky feeling it might be Hill tomorrow for us.  No inside info, just a gut feeling.  Fingers crossed.

If not, I think we get Reed.  We should get one of them.  If we don't it will be a big let down.

I would love to have Weathersby, but not the end of the world.  We have a really nice OL class already.

Retired Radio Host

hawg1221

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on February 03, 2015, 10:59:36 pm
He's likely committed.  Just hasn't made it public.

Bingo!!  That's what I think.

forrest city joe

Oklahawg

This is one of the best nights for late-night action. Always things percolating.

We can't sleep and you know the recruits can't either, especially those waffling or truly undecided.

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Scott7703

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 03, 2015, 11:05:36 pm
Reed and Scott.

Rumor has it now that Sykes is in the fold there is no room in the inn for Scott.

RazorPiggie

I just can't see us taking Scott with Sykes now on board.

hawg1221

Think about this.  If you read RD's article about Reed's announcement, It definately seemed like he was really unsure about this.  Like he was waiting for cards to fall first.  CBB obviously feels like there is a high choice of someone else committing. I haven't heard of any other names and I feel CBB is just waiting to make sure....

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

reddogjcss

Oklahawg

Quote from: hawg1221 on February 03, 2015, 11:12:27 pm
Think about this.  If you read RD's article about Reed's announcement, It definately seemed like he was really unsure about this.  Like he was waiting for cards to fall first.  CBB obviously feels like there is a high choice of someone else committing. I haven't heard of any other names and I feel CBB is just waiting to make sure....

If I were to bet money (and I'm not)...something didn't quite click with Scott's visit, and we offered Sykes. We land Sykes and will have a visit partner for Pettway :)

The continued "cloud" with KJ means we told Reed he gets the offer if KJ goes elsewhere. The risk with the final slot is one they are willing to take...but not until KJ is for-sure off the board.

I'd love to reel Weathersby back in. It is possible that Reed is the option for Weathersby.

Hard to see us whiffing on Reed, KJ and Weathersby and signing only 23.  I still wonder what happens with King, the Miami LB.

With so few visits being extended it is tough to see UA pulling off many signing day surprises. Wouldn't a surprise flip of Haughton send the board into a tizzy? No, not a prediction just a "for instance."

I never wanted to be the school with signing day "drama" that becomes the headline. But, you gotta play poker with the big boys at some point and that is where we are at. We will win some just like we'll lose some.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

hawg1221

Guys, why can't you read the future like me??  I just don't understand.... ???

hawg1221

Quote from: Oklahawg on February 03, 2015, 11:22:38 pm
If I were to bet money (and I'm not)...something didn't quite click with Scott's visit, and we offered Sykes. We land Sykes and will have a visit partner for Pettway :)

The continued "cloud" with KJ means we told Reed he gets the offer if KJ goes elsewhere. The risk with the final slot is one they are willing to take...but not until KJ is for-sure off the board.

I'd love to reel Weathersby back in. It is possible that Reed is the option for Weathersby.

Hard to see us whiffing on Reed, KJ and Weathersby and signing only 23.  I still wonder what happens with King, the Miami LB.

With so few visits being extended it is tough to see UA pulling off many signing day surprises. Wouldn't a surprise flip of Haughton send the board into a tizzy? No, not a prediction just a "for instance."

I never wanted to be the school with signing day "drama" that becomes the headline. But, you gotta play poker with the big boys at some point and that is where we are at. We will win some just like we'll lose some.

That's my thinking!!

shawn_563

Kj and finkel

[attachment deleted by admin]
You gotta ask yourself is the juice worth the squeeze?

Tusks

I don't know who but I know it's not hill.  Take a look at his twitter account.  It's all bama.  A bama recruiting site posted some videos of hill at the allstar game and he's retweeted them about a dozen times.  Lot's of amari cooper stuff retweeted too.

Hopefully the last two go to Reed and Weathersby but if TW goes to LSU then it's Reed and a mystery.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit