Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Question about spots left

Started by downsouthhawg72, February 03, 2015, 08:39:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

downsouthhawg72

What if the 5 guys were currently after (D. Reed, KJ Hill, B. Scott, Weathersby & Sykes) commit to us tomorrow, what do coach CBB do ?
DownSouthHawg

JaketheSnake

Reed won't be coming here if Hill does, but I don't expect Hill.  No surprise if both go elsewhere at this point.  Sykes may not commit tmre and come visit UA at some point. 

Tim Harris

I think in that case you start doing either or. So you would either take Scott or Sykes. Maybe the same thing with Hill and Reed.

Bubba's Bruisers

I think the late offer to Sykes could be telling.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

RussVegas Hawg

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: RussVegas Hawg on February 03, 2015, 09:07:00 pm
About Scott? Or others?

Either.  It tells me that the staff has likely figured they're not getting someone.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

lookawayquick

Weathersby and Reed close out a fine recruiting class.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: lookawayquick on February 03, 2015, 10:35:58 pm
Weathersby and Reed close out a fine recruiting class.

I'll take it.  Don't believe it, but I'll take it.

Dropkick

Hill - OSU
Weathersby - LSU
Reed - HOGS

duckman

Quote from: EASYBONE1 on February 03, 2015, 08:39:47 pm
What if the 5 guys were currently after (D. Reed, KJ Hill, B. Scott, Weathersby & Sykes) commit to us tomorrow, what do coach CBB do ?

Probably s*** his pants....

Hogg_Phan

I believe I read where the recruits are supposed to fax in their LOI early and then announce later. If this is the case, the Coaches will let them know if they will accept their commitment or not before they announce publicly. The recruits announcement time maybe more telling than anything. 1 recruit may be waiting to see if another recruit has signed here or if another school accepted their commitment somewhere else and then comes here. It's a fluid situation but the recruits will know before they announced publicly.
Maurice "Footsie" Britt - an "ex-Arkansas Razorback and Detroit Lion war hero".
.... In fact, Britt was standing on the field at the football stadium in Arkansas, saluting with his left hand and receiving the Medal of Honor, ...
http://www.cafe.com/r/f87e4a8e-2253-4fb1-90ad-4372d99aa204/1/why-havent-you-heard-of-this-war-hero-nfl-veteran