Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Byron Keaton

Started by Hayden1865, February 03, 2015, 03:36:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hayden1865

... Camden Fairview CB decides to walk-on at Arkansas.
Don't take life too seriously, you'll never make it out alive.

Wildhog

Is that Judge Keaton's son?
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

WooPig90

Hmmm cousins with Reed huh?  ;D

logand02

He makes the 3rd 3 star walk-on so far..... Amazing. Good Luck and welcome to the family!!!!

DoctorSusscrofa

Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

RazorBassin

Wow!  WPS!  Walk-on program is going to start producing soon!

PEtrader

Read that article,   did Jackson just commit?

"Keaton is cousins with Coffeyville Community College receiver Dominique Reed and is friends with Razorback tight end Will Gragg along with commitments JaMario Bell and Kendrick Jackson. He, Gragg, Bell and Jackson played youth football and baseball together."
Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "

Hog Fan from Camden

HogFansReunited

Quote from: PEtrader on February 03, 2015, 03:47:48 pm
Read that article,   did Jackson just commit?

"Keaton is cousins with Coffeyville Community College receiver Dominique Reed and is friends with Razorback tight end Will Gragg along with commitments JaMario Bell and Kendrick Jackson. He, Gragg, Bell and Jackson played youth football and baseball together."

Yes
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

younghog

Quote from: YodaHog on February 03, 2015, 03:37:37 pm
http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2015/feb/03/keaton-commits-walkon-arkansas/

Good luck Byron! 

Awesome.. I really like this kids highlights..

Nothing but upside..

Loving the 3.78 gpa as well

BIG UPS & do yo thing

GO HOGS
GO HOGS

bigdaddyhawg

Freaking awesome!!

Come on, Luc, make ours the top walk on class in the country!!
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

A Hogwork Orange

His tape is pretty impressive. Has a pretty sweet one-handed INT

Hog N Bama

Welcome Byron! Arkansas Defense NEVER YIELD! WPS! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

OLDHOG

I Love home grown players that want to be Hogs. Welcome and SOOIE PIG!

LRHawg

Glad he chose to walk-on! That really helps us out and if he does well then he'll get a scholly!  :razorback:

tophawg19

Quote from: Wildhog on February 03, 2015, 03:37:43 pm
Is that Judge Keaton's son?
They are related for sure . just can't remember which ones he is . this is another steal at a position of need . he is a true cover corner that can play at a high level. any other year he is a signee .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Nice Grab!

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

opineonswine

I almost appreciate a talented walk on more than a "star".  They could have gone elsewhere but chose here.   :razorback:

PonderinHog

Quote from: opineonswine on February 03, 2015, 05:38:34 pm
I almost appreciate a talented walk on more than a "star".  They could have gone elsewhere but chose here.   :razorback:
I'm just gonna quote you instead of coming up with something on my own.  :razorback:  Plus, those connections a few posts up are very intriguing.  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

BoynamedWooPigSooie

that's a great gif.  I'll  be using that around the interwebs.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

redeye

I'm curious how all these 3-star walk-ons (we had others last year) affect those who are worried we'll have scholarships left over?  A few years ago, guys like Keaton and Phillips probably would have received a fully paid scholarship, but now they're walking on in the hope of eventually earning one and some of them will.  Meanwhile, we have scholarships available for players who may appear out of nowhere that we really want.  Collectively, we should be deeper and have more talent then at any time in recent history.

pigbacon

This walk on class, if CBB keeps it up, is going to strengthen the team for sure. Quality practice squads will make the team stronger, and we're going to hear some of these names in the future as major contributors. Not to mention the push in competition for these positions.

tophawg19

this is as good as signing 29 in this class

yraciv

I'm guessing Brandon Keeton relation?  That guy was a player and I always wondered what happened to him.

tophawg19

yep . cousins i think. I think he went to Arkansas tech

Oudabounds

Byron and Brandon are brothers.
They both are "Uncommon" kids from an "Uncommon" family!