Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Richard feeding the hungry-Tuesday recruiting tidbits

Started by MP24, February 03, 2015, 11:49:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Oklahawg

Nice summary of events for Wednesday. Looks like most of the hoopla will be over by everyone's lunch hour.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

regi

Shorttimer

Quote from: regi on February 03, 2015, 12:06:48 pm
RD reading the 247 Crystal ball picks? ;-)
My 8th grade daughter often lobs an insult that she really means and then follows it with "just kidding."  Maybe you're a classmate of hers.

On point, I've got a bizarre feeling that something surprising is going to hapen tomorrow regarding the Hogs' recruiting class.

ImHogginIt

JaketheSnake

Who are last three? Scott?  Reed? Weathersby? Sykes?  Hill?  Who am I leaving out?

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Tim Harris

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: Tim Harris on February 03, 2015, 08:49:15 pm
No. Didn't even have an offer until late Saturday night.
He has been on campus before though
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

PEtrader

Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "