Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kendrick Jackson decommits from Arizona.....

Started by Houston h, February 03, 2015, 07:58:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Houston h

All signs are that he will be a Hog. Haven't seen this posted.

ricepig

Houston h

Hogg_Phan

Richard had said in his reports that he no longer considered himself an Arizona commit. This does look good for our chances to land him. Excited to see where we're at this time tomorrow with our recruiting class.
Maurice "Footsie" Britt - an "ex-Arkansas Razorback and Detroit Lion war hero".
.... In fact, Britt was standing on the field at the football stadium in Arkansas, saluting with his left hand and receiving the Medal of Honor, ...
http://www.cafe.com/r/f87e4a8e-2253-4fb1-90ad-4372d99aa204/1/why-havent-you-heard-of-this-war-hero-nfl-veteran

TrueBlue

Music City Hog

The_Iceman

The_Iceman

#56 player in Louisiana. Geez, goes to show you how terrible Less Miles is!

regi

The_Iceman

Quote from: regi on February 03, 2015, 12:00:18 pm
Solid redshirt, does enjoy contact.

I wish we could redshirt MOST of our recruits, especially defense.

Dwight_K_Shrute

BB Likes those Louisiana kids.  And any solid commit we can get out of there helps for future recruiting as well.  Getting some recognition and building relationships with HS coaches.  Rivals page basically says it's Ark
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Hawgzinbowlz

Feelin' pretty good about this...

" GO HOGS "

Cresthog

Quote from: The_Iceman on February 03, 2015, 11:57:04 am
#56 player in Louisiana. Geez, goes to show you how terrible Less Miles is!

What? He probably went after the 55 kids in front of him.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: Cresthog on February 03, 2015, 12:53:34 pm
What? He probably went after the 55 kids in front of him.

Not a terrible recruiter I think he means what a terrible coach.  If there is this much talent in LA that this kid is #56, LSU should be cleaning up on the field every year. 
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: The_Iceman on February 03, 2015, 11:57:04 am
#56 player in Louisiana.

That should give folks a little dose of recruiting reality.

We are slobbering over a recruit from Louisiana that the home school is not even interested in.

And a lot of people don't think a school's recruiting base makes all that much difference.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

Cresthog

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on February 03, 2015, 01:00:01 pm
Not a terrible recruiter I think he means what a terrible coach.  If there is this much talent in LA that this kid is #56, LSU should be cleaning up on the field every year. 

On a tuesdday!

LAHogfan123

I hope he becomes a Razorback, would love to have him.

WooPig90

samart

razorbackfanatic

Hogarusa

Do we really want a kid who commits to another school and then decommits.  Seems like he is looking for attention.

I kid.

Welcome to Arkansas!
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

kp72204