Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gonna be a wild 36 hours

Started by regi, February 02, 2015, 10:18:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

regi

Mike Farrell ‏@rivalsmike  · 18m18 minutes ago 
So rumors are rampant that Drew Richmond has de-committed from #OleMiss and will sign with #Vols Wednesday, this is gonna be crazy 2 days

This would crush the big Ole Miss rumored finish. See, when you pay players, all you do is set the price,

Music City Hog

Scott7703

Quote from: Music City Hog on February 02, 2015, 10:23:13 pm
Another 5* for the Vols

Yep, butch jones obviously could sale ice to an Eskimo.

regi

Quote from: Music City Hog on February 02, 2015, 10:23:13 pm
Another 5* for the Vols

Read today, this would be the Vols first ever consensus back to back top 5 classes, thought Phil would have done that already.

luke hawg

Tennessee always recruits unreal national talent. I personally don't understand it. They are surrounded by states that produce a ton of talent but they rip kids from out west with ease. Is that 98 championship still bringing in big classes. I feel the same way about Oklahoma

hogfan870

Honestly I expect a pretty quiet 36 hours for the hogs. maybe I will be wrong

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

duckman

Quote from: Scott7703 on February 02, 2015, 10:24:39 pm
Yep, butch jones obviously could sale ice to an Eskimo.

If the Ice Cream were wrapped in 100 dolla bills....

usf15cc

WooPig90

WooPig90

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: luke hawg on February 02, 2015, 10:29:38 pm
Tennessee always recruits unreal national talent. I personally don't understand it. They are surrounded by states that produce a ton of talent but they rip kids from out west with ease. Is that 98 championship still bringing in big classes. I feel the same way about Oklahoma

102K in the stands can do some things...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

onebadrubi

Arian foster didn't just make up that 40-50k number.  Is it off that Vince Dooley couldn't recruit their?  He was a straight shooter for the most part

Hog Waller

Oh yea, lot's of money will be changing hands up until NSD and after...and the price is going up on some of these recruits each and every hour we get closer to NSD.

RAZORHOGG15

I don't know whether there is any cheating but I can tell you this.  If I had to move away from nw arkansas I would chose Knoxville.  To me it was very similar to here but a bigger city feel. 
ONE TEAM ONE HEART ONE GOAL

Never make the mistake of confusing kindness for weakness

Scott7703

Quote from: Hog Waller on February 02, 2015, 10:41:49 pm
Oh yea, lot's of money will be changing hands up until NSD and after...and the price is going up on some of these recruits each and every hour we get closer to NSD.

How many high profile schools do you imagine is paying players? I'm guessing the actual number would be surprising.

HogsBalls

How does Tenner have 28 commits this year? Anyone care to explain?

Music City Hog

Quote from: luke hawg on February 02, 2015, 10:29:38 pm

Not this good.  Their talent is insane. Glad we catch them all young.

regi

Honestly, with UTs tradition, facilities, and 3 hour or less car ride from Atlanta, Birmingham and Charlotte, I can see them landing a top 5 class. The out "LIAR" if you will, is second rate, raggedy arse Ole Miss landing a top 10 class. Though I have heard unreal stories about how they get some of these kids.

Music City Hog

Quote from: HogsBalls on February 02, 2015, 10:44:11 pm

They will have 4 blue shirts

onebadrubi

Quote from: regi on February 02, 2015, 10:44:36 pm
Honestly, with UTs tradition, facilities, and 3 hour or less car ride from Atlanta, Birmingham and Charlotte, I can see them landing a top 5 class. The out "LIAR" if you will, is second rate, raggedy arse Ole Miss landing a top 10 class. Though I have heard unreal stories about how they get some of these kids.

I'm always up to read some good ole miss crootin theories?

regi

Quote from: onebadrubi on February 02, 2015, 10:47:48 pm
I'm always up to read some good ole miss crootin theories?

For certain Football players, the library is a code for ATM. The Nkemdiche brothers ride rough shod over the campus anddo  as they please, there are more stories out there I am sure. The bong pic of Robert, was real.

duckman

Quote from: HogsBalls on February 02, 2015, 10:44:11 pm

They paid a few of them enough that they could pay their own way...

redeye

Quote from: regi on February 02, 2015, 10:28:07 pm
Read today, this would be the Vols first ever consensus back to back top 5 classes, thought Phil would have done that already.

I suspect he did, but since the archives only go back to 2002, they don't include all the great classes he signed before that time.  Back in the late nineties, I can remember Tennessee signing the #1 class, although I don't remember if it was rivals or some other service rating them.  I'm pretty sure they had consecutive top-5 classes back then, though.

onebadrubi

Quote from: regi on February 02, 2015, 10:54:10 pm
For certain Football players, the library is a code for ATM. The Nkemdiche brothers ride rough shod over the campus anddo  as they please, there are more stories out there I am sure. The bong pic of Robert, was real.

Unfortunately, I can deny most of the library rumors.  Just a bar that allows recruits to enjoy themselves if you know what I mean

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 02, 2015, 10:37:10 pm
102K in the stands can do some things...
yeah, projectile vomit after the 52nd time they have sang "Rocky Top" in the first half against Eastern Illinois
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

CFB_Fanatic

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on February 02, 2015, 11:03:37 pm
yeah, projectile vomit after the 52nd time they have sang "Rocky Top" in the first half against Eastern Illinois

They will be hard to beat next year, especially at thier place. They have some good talent for sure. Not sold on Butch as a coach but the guy can flat out recruit

regi

Richmond is official.  no longer a Black Bear, the start of a bod close for Black Bear U. Van Jefferson will flip to Meeeechigan. CeCe will sign with Bama.

Spikes

Quote from: regi on February 02, 2015, 11:55:49 pm
Richmond is official.  no longer a Black Bear, the start of a bod close for Black Bear U. Van Jefferson will flip to Meeeechigan. CeCe will sign with Bama.

CeCe looks like Gators along with Cowart. Be a pretty sick finish for the gator if they land those two. 
You only have one life, so you better enjoy it!

regi

Quote from: Spikes on February 03, 2015, 12:05:58 am
CeCe looks like Gators along with Cowart. Be a pretty sick finish for the gator if they land those two. 

Could happen, Gators would go from bottom 25 to top 25 in a 4 days if that happens. Cowart could go to AU as well

3kgthog

Welcome to Knoxville, consistently on the EPA's top 5 most polluted American cities list every year.

I wonder how we'll categorize our finish. I figure somewhere between a sparkler and a bottle rocket.

bruisemeister

Its not suprise that Tennessee seems to be turning the corner around the same time they are back on the Hogs schedule. That always happens to the Hogs. The Hogs always got Vanderbilts and Kentucky's best teams. They always seemed to get Florida in their national title years as well. We did get Georgia in a rebuilding year a couple of times. Its the same as non coference too. The Hogs played USC in the 70's about 19 years agi and Miami in the 80's and 90's when both were national powers. Now TCU looms large in a couple of years and Michigan will probably be back to the top when they play the Hogs in 4 years.

Hoggish1

Quote from: regi on February 02, 2015, 10:18:53 pm

Mike Farrell ‏@rivalsmike  · 18m18 minutes ago 
So rumors are rampant that Drew Richmond has de-committed from #OleMiss and will sign with #Vols Wednesday, this is gonna be crazy 2 days

This would crush the big Ole Miss rumored finish. See, when you pay players, all you do is set the price,

Whole lot of Gshirting gonna be going on at UT$...

TexasRazorback

Quote from: Spikes on February 03, 2015, 12:05:58 am

Gators could land the supposed packaged deal in ( Cowart, Ivey, and CeCe)

Hoggish1

Fine.  Of all the schools I hate, OldPiss is right there with alburn, so they can both go to H E double hockey sticks...

DeltaBoy

I have learned to read , enjoy and relax till the faxes start coming in on Wed.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hoggish1

Quote from: bruisemeister on February 03, 2015, 02:07:58 am
Its not suprise that Tennessee seems to be turning the corner around the same time they are back on the Hogs schedule. That always happens to the Hogs. The Hogs always got Vanderbilts and Kentucky's best teams. They always seemed to get Florida in their national title years as well. We did get Georgia in a rebuilding year a couple of times. Its the same as non coference too. The Hogs played USC in the 70's about 19 years agi and Miami in the 80's and 90's when both were national powers. Now TCU looms large in a couple of years and Michigan will probably be back to the top when they play the Hogs in 4 years.

How is it we played Florida in the Swamp in 2009 (biggest screw job in college football history) and then had to play them in the Swamp in CBBs first year?

Why were we home games for them both those years without a visit to Fayetteville in between?

Amityvillehogger

I see Leo Lewis decommitted from Ole Miss. Crystal ball says LSU.

Yikes they are racking up.

Guess that's what happens when you hire recruiters. A staff full.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Hoggish1 on February 03, 2015, 09:23:22 am
How is it we played Florida in the Swamp in 2009 (biggest screw job in college football history) and then had to play them in the Swamp in CBBs first year?

Why were we home games for them both those years without a visit to Fayetteville in between?

The SEC office shafted us.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

JackJohnson

Quote from: TexasRazorback on February 03, 2015, 09:17:43 am
Gators could land the supposed packaged deal in ( Cowart, Ivey, and CeCe)

good, I hope they do. we don't play them for a while

Hoggish1

Quote from: DeltaBoy on February 03, 2015, 09:24:09 am
The SEC office shafted us.

Are you saying it was deja vu all over again...?

hogcard1964

How many times are we going to have to witness some kid entering a gymasium or civic center somewhere, wearing Beats headphones, take a stand behind a desk or podium with 3 or 4 college team hats scattered about, make some un-intelligible comment about his "skills" or "talents", feign choosing one school hat, and then choosing another?

Hoggish1

Quote from: hogcard1964 on February 03, 2015, 09:26:33 am
How many times are we going to have to witness some kid entering a gymasium or civic center somewhere, wearing Beats headphones, take a stand behind a desk or podium with 3 or 4 sports hats scattered about, make some un-intelligible comment about his "skills" or "talents", feign choosing one school hat, and then choosing another?

It has become quite a spectacle... and the "adults" love it—bless their hearts!

hogcard1964

Quote from: Hoggish1 on February 03, 2015, 09:28:21 am
It has become quite a spectacle... and the "adults" love it—bless their hearts!

It's certifiable crazy. They're kids.

duckman

Quote from: hogcard1964 on February 03, 2015, 09:26:33 am
How many times are we going to have to witness some kid entering a gymasium or civic center somewhere, wearing Beats headphones, take a stand behind a desk or podium with 3 or 4 college team hats scattered about, make some un-intelligible comment about his "skills" or "talents", feign choosing one school hat, and then choosing another?

3 or 4 times tomorrow probably...

HogNdazs

People keep making remarks about pay for play and it happens. Everyone knows it. But don't like we are little angels. I would never say things to get us in trouble but we have def "enticed" players like everyone else. Its a must I guess.

Anyways I love the fact that Ole Miss may not get the best finish they are expecting.

aaronpjones21

Quote from: bruisemeister on February 03, 2015, 02:07:58 am

This. Amen.

HoggyStyle07

I think we already have 2 locked in. The final 2 spots are up in the air and I think there will be a lot of noise in the next 24 hours over it. Most of the targets will have announced by lunch. Should be a good time. Woo Pig!
#BeUncommon #WPS

Arkansas Fan

go hogues

... the start of a bad close for Black Bear U.
Couldn't happen to a better group.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />