Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'm just gonna assume the last 4 are waiting until NSD...

Started by OneTuskOverTheLine™, February 02, 2015, 10:03:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

OneTuskOverTheLine™

ANY, I mean, ANY other theories..?

And, does anyone think that CBB wants recruiting drama, i.e. momma running off with the LOI, every year to get Arkansas' name out there? AND if so could KJ. be this years drama king?...

I'm not a big supporter of this theory, but something in the back of my head is hoping so...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Scott7703

It appears your theory about waiting to signing day would be correct.

1highhog

I guess that's thevway it's going to be, although I wish one year we'd finish our 25 spots by August with more wanting in.

Superham

Quote from: 1highhog on February 02, 2015, 10:08:49 pm
I guess that's thevway it's going to be, although I wish one year we'd finish our 25 spots by August with more wanting in.
That will happen soon enough,  just have to keep winning.

GalaHawg

CBB seems confident about NSD...

@BretBielema: Last day before we make it official with #Hog2015 then start the process all over. With our 3rd class here it will be our best! #WoooPig

TX HOG

I'm so surprised several think we're getting KJ.  Wild stuff. Who knows...

SquidBilly

Quote from: GalaHawg on February 03, 2015, 07:06:46 am
CBB seems confident about NSD...

@BretBielema: Last day before we make it official with #Hog2015 then start the process all over. With our 3rd class here it will be our best! #WoooPig

In my opinion it already is their best class regardless of who the last four turn out to be.

AugustaHog

I'm just not sure how in the heck we get to 25 at this point. 

Weathersby:  Looks like he's all LSU, but maybe something changes.
Scott:  I felt good, but now he's RT'ing a bunch of UCF stuff so who knows there.
Jackson:  Should be a Hog
Reed:  Great player, but are we rolling the dice on him getting in?
The unnamed one:  Who knows where he's going but am almost certain it won't be the Hogs
Sykes:  We got in waaaaayy late and no visit.  I can't imagine us getting him.
King:  I think if push comes to shove, he'd come. 

Maybe our staff has something up their sleeves.  WPS!

hogs dont cry

Quote from: TX HOG on February 03, 2015, 07:29:48 am

Anyone of note feeling that way?  Been out of the loop for a couple of days. 

Dominicanhog

Didn't we have a couple of back ups in OT's Howell and the kid from Ohio ?, .. any cbance they could get back in the mix?  I think Howell may have comitted somewhere else, but not sure of the other guy.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: hogs dont cry on February 03, 2015, 07:59:34 am

Nah, just gut feelings, or gas... IDK
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

havok

Quote from: TX HOG on February 03, 2015, 07:29:48 am

I'm not wasting an ounce more energy worrying about KJ.  He either wants to play for the Home State team and be part of something special.. or go somewhere else for some unknown reason. 

hawg IQ

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 03, 2015, 08:02:04 am
Nah, just gut feelings, or gas... IDK
Expect the 21 already in the fold, I think he's sitting on about 5 more and the first 3-4 in closes the deal on this year's class.
  And just to be said again..its not about 3, 4 or 5 star now, its about them being one 2-3 years down the road.
go hogs go !

rwspear

Quote from: havok on February 03, 2015, 08:08:43 am
I'm not wasting an ounce more energy worrying about KJ.  He either wants to play for the Home State team and be part of something special.. or go somewhere else for some unknown reason. 

home state rah rah legacy and tradition arent what he cares about.

gimme that money mayne (or give it to my stepdad)

chiti66

Quote from: rwspear on February 03, 2015, 08:11:50 am

You just might be right....but I truly believe that KJ signs with us.  It just doesn't make any sense at all to sign with Bama to OSU.....we offer the same thing, maybe not the better odds of a Natty, but we will be a GOOD football team.  We will sign KJ Hill!

rwspear

Quote from: chiti66 on February 03, 2015, 08:15:53 am
You just might be right....but I truly believe that KJ signs with us.  It just doesn't make any sense at all to sign with Bama to OSU.....we offer the same thing, maybe not the better odds of a Natty, but we will be a GOOD football team.  We will sign KJ Hill!

i dont think we CAN sign KJ Hill. I think he's a liability now.

poof?

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

WooPig90

woodrow hog call

Quote from: rwspear on February 03, 2015, 08:11:50 am

If he does sign with us, posters like this should be bant 4 life!
And have Al Gore kick you off of the internets.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

Tusks

i don't think cbb signs kj.  this isn't a momma running round with a loi, there's going to be fallout for whoever signs him and i don't think cbb wants it or needs it.

it send a message to the entire state.  if ur a high school player, start doing things the right way in high school so college is an extension of behavior not a change in behavior.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

rwspear

Quote from: woodrow hog call on February 03, 2015, 09:36:54 am

If he does sign with us, posters like this should be bant 4 life!
And have Al Gore kick you off of the internets.

why

hawg IQ

Quote from: tusked on February 03, 2015, 09:48:55 am
i don't think cbb signs kj.  this isn't a momma running round with a loi, there's going to be fallout for whoever signs him and i don't think cbb wants it or needs it.

it send a message to the entire state.  if ur a high school player, start doing things the right way in high school so college is an extension of behavior not a change in behavior.
don't know if hill signs with anybody, no sources, just guessing. If he does, I doubt it will hogs, would be surprised if he did.
go hogs go !

woodrow hog call

"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: tusked on February 03, 2015, 09:48:55 am

What has he done the wrong way in high school?  Seriously.

rwspear

Quote from: woodrow hog call on February 03, 2015, 10:00:11 am
Posting lies about a recruit?

Ok.

Let me correct myself as to not hurt your feelings.

From his actions, I do not believe he is coming to Arkansas, and I do not believe he cares about the home state, the rah rah, the legacy, and the tradition as compared to a Darren McFadden or a Jamario Bell, who has only visited one school, official or unofficial, during his entire recruitment.

I don't blame KJ but it's apparent he's a Josh Frazier, an Altee Tenpenny, or a Michael Dyer. There are other factors at play than just the desire to play for the homeschool. There were no other factors for DMac or Bell. That's the difference.

SemperFi

Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

LRRandy

Quote from: rwspear on February 03, 2015, 10:31:00 am
Ok.

Let me correct myself as to not hurt your feelings.

From his actions, I do not believe he is coming to Arkansas, and I do not believe he cares about the home state, the rah rah, the legacy, and the tradition as compared to a Darren McFadden or a Jamario Bell, who has only visited one school, official or unofficial, during his entire recruitment.

I don't blame KJ but it's apparent he's a Josh Frazier, an Altee Tenpenny, or a Michael Dyer. There are other factors at play than just the desire to play for the homeschool. There were no other factors for DMac or Bell. That's the difference.
your "give me the money mayne" implied he was taking money and going to play for the highest bidder. Baseless accusations. Maybe he wants to play for national championships instead of bowl eligibility.
This is fun, isn't it.

rwspear

Quote from: LRRandy on February 03, 2015, 10:38:44 am
your "give me the money mayne" implied he was taking money and going to play for the highest bidder. Baseless accusations. Maybe he wants to play for national championships instead of bowl eligibility.

no it didnt. i just said give ME money. or give it to my stepdad.

the implication you missed: he cares more about OTHER things than playing for the home team.

and we can debate the money thing once were actually allowed to talk about it.

texas tush hog

Quote from: secneahog on February 03, 2015, 09:07:07 am
I think Kj will be a Hog.
Quote from: hogs dont cry on February 03, 2015, 07:59:34 am

No,not a chance zero,nil, nada, zippo .

Hoggish1

Quote from: hawg IQ on February 03, 2015, 08:09:28 am
Expect the 21 already in the fold

Just curious about the LOI; can they be faxed in anytime or must they only come in on the special day?

LRRandy

Quote from: Hoggish1 on February 03, 2015, 11:36:15 am
Just curious about the LOI; can they be faxed in anytime or must they only come in on the special day?
they can start coming in early ( not sure exact start time) on signing day but can be sent any day after, not just signing day. I'm sure there is a cut off date I just don't know what it is.
This is fun, isn't it.

Wildhog

LOI's just can't come in before 7:00 am tomorrow.  They can come in whenever after that.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

TDHawgs

Ok.. so there is probably a better chance of me winning the lottery tomorrow than KJ committing to the Razorbacks.. maybe a .0000001% chance?

HoggyStyle07

Last 4 spots

LB Kendrick Jackson
S Brandon Scott
OL Toby Weathersby (Sorry momma)
WR Dominique Reed
#BeUncommon #WPS

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: rwspear on February 03, 2015, 11:10:58 am
no it didnt. i just said give ME money. or give it to my stepdad.

the implication you missed: he cares more about OTHER things than playing for the home team.

and we can debate the money thing once were actually allowed to talk about it.

Source?

rwspear

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on February 03, 2015, 11:56:25 am
Source?

If my premise is that he's not a born-Razorback in the vein of Darren Mcfadden my source is reality, as he would not have decomitted otherwise.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: TDHawgs on February 03, 2015, 11:49:46 am
Ok.. so there is probably a better chance of me winning the lottery tomorrow than KJ committing to the Razorbacks.. maybe a .0000001% chance?